|Coaching or Tuition Class Level||NO|
B.Ed Admission 2017-18 | Regular B.Ed Non Attending Mode.
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) is a course offered for those aspiring candidates who wants to pursue their Career in teaching field. A Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) is a Degree which prepares students for work as a teacher in schools.
B.Ed Course Advantages:
• NCTE Approved B.Ed
• UGC | AICTE & NAAC Approved
• Reputed University located in DELHI NCR.
• Pay Fees in Demand Draft in Name of University
Admission Process in B.Ed
• Direct admission in B.Ed course
• No entrance exam
• No merit list
Eligibility criteria for Regular B.Ed Admission:-
• Students should have 50 % marks in graduation or post graduation.
Benefits of Doing Regular B.Ed Course:
• B.Ed Degree will give boost to the students in their career.
• Students can apply for Govt. job after completing Regular B.Ed. Degree…
• There will be a number of vacancies in Govt. Schools in coming years.
• After completing regular B.Ed. students can also work in good private schools in India.
• After 5th Pay commission by central Govt. teaching is become highly lucrative job
Admission Helpline No: 9999380958/858
MCM ACADEMY, H -11, 2dn Floor, South Ex 1, New Delhi 110049