- Classified ad is posted by: Company
- Business Industry: Education
- Street Address: SouthAfrica
- City: SouthAfrica
- Ad Country: South Africa
- Zip/Postal Code: NO91
- A Few keywords that are highlight of your Advert.: Business, Analyst,Traning,In, SouthAfrica
- Expires: This ad has expired
Favorited by 23 people.
IIBA exam Preparation
Are you currently employed as a Business Analyst but are not satisfied with your current responsibilities? Or are you looking to tap into your potential as a Business Analyst? Do you see yourself helping organizations produce value add solutions but have not been given this opportunity?
The IIBA CBAP certification provides business analysis practitioners with a recognized designation indicating a foundation from which they can competently practice business analysis
Pass the Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) (or) Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA) Certification Exam and demonstrate your true value as a Business Analyst.
What you will learn / Training Deliverables
1. A detailed knowledge of the IIBA Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK) framework, to help you pass the CBAP / CCBA exam .
2. Knowledge, hints and tips on how to apply for and pass the CBAP or CCBA exam.
3. A good balance of remembering (without trying to) and understanding the BABOK from a practitioner’s perspective.
4. Earn 24 CDUs needed to apply to sit in the exam
5. The course also prepare the candidates for the CBAP certification with Mock test and preparation with sample questions.
6. We provide sample templates, policies and artifacts from our tool kit which helps people in implementation of the concepts in their job.
7. The program covers BA tools and techniques like UML, BPM, Requirements elicitation, Stakeholder Management, Solution Assessment and Elicitation Techniques etc.
8. Mapping to the Business analysis Body of Knowledge(BABOK). This course supports understanding of the following Knowledge Areas and is 100% compliant with current Business Analysis Book of Knowledge
Who Should Attend?
• Business Analyst
• System Analysts
• Project Managers
• Technical Analysts
• Software Analysts
• Functional Analysts
• Market Analyst
• Software Architects
• Senior Programmers
• Transition Analysts
• Transition Managers
• Transition Lead
What is not included in the program?
This workshop does not include any demo or practical hands-on on any of the requirements management tools.
Add to favoritesFavorited by 23 people.
248 total views, 2 today
Some other Business ads that you might be interested in...
Lexmark is one of the leading companies who have earned blind popularity in the terms of their printers. So, if you are facing issues with […]July 23, 2016
20 total views, 1 today