- Classified ad is posted by: Company
- Business Industry: Business
- Street Address: 63 wing A, Lake City Apartment, Gariahat, Kolkata - 700019
- City: Kolkata, West Bengal
- Ad Country: India
- Zip/Postal Code: 700019
- Expires: This ad has expired
Favorited by 36 people.
In April of 2002, Customs and Border Protection initiated the Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) voluntary program to combat potential terrorists threats that was open to enrollment by Importers only. In the years that have followed, CBP has expanded the scope of the program to include additional business entities within the international supply chain. At the present time, there are over 14,000 companies actively involved with the C-TPAT process. CPB Agents have participated in over 4000 Validation reviews and have met with C-TPAT Partners in over 50 countries.
The program was created in partnership by the United States Government in partnership with industry. It helps guarantee the integrity of supply-chain management and operations.Companies submit a request to be recognized as certified participants in the C-TPAT program. Each company must submit a detailed analysis of its logistical supply chain and if necessary, set up a security improvement plan. Once certification has been granted, the company is responsible for the integrity of the logistical supply chain and must follow C-TPAT recommendations to that effect.
Benefits of C-TPAT:-
· Increase Your Sales – C-Tpat Certified Companies Must Use Other C-Tpat Certified Companies As Their Business Partners Whenever Possible
· Increased Security Of Your Supply Chain, Your Facilities And Your Assets
· Be An Active Participant In The War On Terror & The War On Drugs
· Importers – Your Containers Go To The Front Of The Line
· Importers – Fewer Container Inspections
· Importers – Fewer Inspections In Foreign Ports With Cbp Csi Presence
· Cross-Border Highway Carriers – Eligible For “Fast” Program
· Nvocc’s & Customs Brokers – Retain C-Tpat Certified Customers
· Mexican Manufacturers – Reduce Theft & Increase Security
· Canadian Manufacturers – Reduce Theft & Increase Security
The main goal of CTPAT is to make a more secure and efficient supply chain through partnership. Customs has to adapt to the changing industry and therefore, requires the assistance of private industry to ensure increased vigilance throughout the supply chain. Customs recognizes that just as it protects the trade, businesses must ensure that their brands, employees, and customers are protected. Customs understands that a safe and regulated supply chain is the most critical part of keeping us safe. Customs is seeking a strong anti-terrorism partnership with the trade community through instilling CTPAT. In turn, they want to work closely with companies whose good business practices ensure supply chain security and compliance with trade laws.
Contact us on:- 9654656507, 9555577722
Add to favoritesFavorited by 36 people.
229 total views, 1 today
Some other Business ads that you might be interested in...
Graphic designing cable ads in Pune,Maharashtra,India Priya creations way of design. For We are providing all types of graphic designing cable ads more information contact us on […]July 22, 2014
231 total views, 0 today