|State of the Country||Ontario|
|Classified ad is posted by||An Individual Professional|
|A Few keywords that are highlight of your Advert.||Laminate Veneers Woodbridge, Surgical dentistry richmond Hill, Surgical dentistry Vaughan, Teeth whitening Vaughan, Tooth Fillings Vaughan, Dental Fillings Richmond Hill, Tooth Fillings Richmond Hill, Teeth whitening Richmond Hill, General dentistry Richmond Hill, Root Canal Treatment in Richmond Hill, Cosmetic dentistry Maple, Tooth Extraction Services Richmond Hill, Dental Clinic Vaughan, Dental Clinic near me, Tooth extractions Maple, Root Canal Vaughan|
|Classified Highlights||We have trained and experienced surgeons at our dental clinic in Woodbridge. They will assess your dental condition and overall health to help you choose a dental bridge procedure that’s best suited for you.|
Loss of a tooth not only affects your smile but it also leads to problems such as instability in the surrounding teeth, pain and discomfort. Sometimes, a missing tooth can alter the structure of your face and change your appearance.
A dental bridge is a bridge that is used to fill up the gap caused by a missing tooth. It is made up of false teeth called pontics that are held together by anchoring teeth (also known as abutment teeth) on either side of the missing tooth.
Our dental clinic in Woodbridge has expert dentists and surgeons who are professionally trained and have performed hundreds of dental bridge procedures successfully.
What is a Dental Bridge Made of?
A dental bridge is custom-made. It is usually made of materials such as gold, silver, metal alloys, porcelain-fused-to-metal or zirconia.
Our dentists may use traditional putty or digital imaging to take impressions of your teeth. The impressions are sent to dental laboratory for making crowns. Sometimes dental bridges take some time to process.
Hence, temporary bridges are placed to help restore your appearance.
Types of Dental Bridges
• Traditional – Traditional dental bridges feature a false tooth/teeth that are held in place by dental crowns cemented over abutment teeth.
• Maryland – This is similar to a traditional dental bridge. However, for a Maryland dental bridge procedure, our dentists will use a framework of porcelain or metal that is bonded to the back of the abutment teeth.
• Cantilever – In a cantilever dental bridge, the pontic is held in place using a dental crown that is cemented only to one abutment tooth.
• Implant-supported dental bridge – Implants are used to support the bridge and they are surgically placed into the jaw. An implant-supported bridge can help preserve the jawbone. This bridge provides the maximum support and delivers lasting results.
We have trained and experienced surgeons at our dental clinic in Woodbridge. They will assess your dental condition and overall health to help you choose a dental bridge procedure that’s best suited for you.
Advantages of Getting a Dental Bridge
A dental bridge procedure will:
• Restore your speech and pronunciation.
• Restore your smile and confidence.
• Restore your ability to chew properly.
• Maintain jaw structure and the shape of your face.
• Provide stability to the surrounding teeth and gums.
• Last for 10-15 years if you maintain good oral hygiene.
Caring for Your Dental Bridges
Any dental procedure is only as effective as the care and maintenance you put it. Good oral hygiene is important when you want your dental bridges to last for years.
Brush twice a day, floss regularly and use an antiseptic mouthwash to prevent any tooth decay. Maintain a healthy diet and avoid overindulging in sugary foods. Visit the dentist regularly for dental examination and professional cleaning.
Contact our dental clinic in Woodbridge today to book an appointment with our specialists.
Address: 10211 Keele St. Unit 120, Maple, ON L6A 4R8
Contact us today to make an appointment: 9055532647
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit our Website:
- Tooth and Dental filling Vaughan
- What are the Main Advertising Methods to Generate Leads Successfully on the Internet?
- Wisdom Tooth Extraction | Tooth Extraction | Western Clinic Dental | Torrensville, SA
- Dental Clinic Lethbridge
- Dr. RajaGopal's Clinic For Best Dental And Hair Transplant Services | Gurgaon, Haryana
Popular Ads Overall
- Detroit Cash For Homes | Saint Clair Shores, Michigan, US (106607 views)
- Cheap Guest Posting Service with 6 yrs Old Blog | DA 35+ (39402 views)
- How to Identify The Authentic MCM Bags? (21800 views)
- India’s Top 20 Real Estates- Best Real-estate Property Websites to Post Ads (18466 views)
- Create an E-commerce website – online Store builder – Gainstores | US (15774 views)
- Compare the Best Deals and Airfares on Flights from JFK to MCO (8241 views)
- Ferro Titanium Cored Wire (6920 views)
- G Suite | Google Email Hosting (5425 views)
- 15,000 Free Classified Indian Websites List 100% Working For Ad Posting (5379 views)
- Backdated Certificates with Verification (4823 views)
- 10211 Keele St. Unit 120, Maple, ON L6A 4R8 Maple L6A 4R8
- Craigslist Advertising Tips on How to Advertise Effectively on Craigslist Local Classifieds
- 3 Ways of Outsourcing your Advertising Work for Small Business Marketing. Tips for Beginners
- 100 Australian Classified Ads Websites for Advertising- Post Free Ads in Australia using Ads2020
- Job Classifieds- Top 20 Sites for Posting Free Ads for Jobs Online
- Top 100 Job Advertising Sites 2020 for Employers- Best Job Portals Globally for Employment
- Why to Use Online Classifieds for Advertising your Business?
- Best Practices for Writing Effective Job Posting for Hiring Recruitment