|Coaching or Tuition Class Level||High School|
What is Language Lab
1. What is Lab ?
• Physics Lab or Biology Lab or any lab is a place where we do experiments and practice and learn things.
• What we are taught in theory classes are practiced in Lab provides hands- on experience.
• Lab faculty guides us in performing experiments or learning process. Lab faculty corrects us we do something wrong. Lab allows us to practice until we are successful.
• Lab is a place where we have different tools and materials to practice and improve our skills.
2. What is Language Lab?
• Similarly, a language lab is a place where we learn language.
• The way we have tools, equipment, chemicals, and specimens in our science labs, in English language Lab, we have number of tools which teach and guide us to learn and practice language.
• Language lab is the software which enhances the skills of a student Language lab teaches English and enhances ability to Listen, Speak, Read and Write.
• We haven’t taken any special training to speak and understand our ‘mother tongue.
• A child listens to his mother and understands and tries to repeat the words and mother corrects the words. Mother teaches words, vocabulary and child tries to speak exactly like a mother and child pronounces wrongly then mother corrects the child. In the process, the child learns.
• Listening and Speaking are the skills which require massive practice. Everyone associated with the child to understand faster.
• Whereas in India, English is second language. It is a foreign language. We need to learn the language. Not many around us and in our society and houses speak English. So we don’t get ample opportunities to listen and speak and practice.
• To improve skill in any language one must listen and speak in an order and follow the system of that language.
3. Fear of Speaking:
• If we were born and brought up in a society where English is first language, then we would have been experts in speaking tEnglish naturally.
• Many students don’t get an opportunity to speak English.
• Writing and speaking are two different skills.
• Writing is a slow process and the brain gets time to frame words while we write. But speaking is a fast process where we don’t get much time to frame words. So we need to frame words very quick while we are speaking.
• That is possible only when we practice continuously.
• We fear that we may not speak correctly. So, we don’t speak in English.
• We fear that people will laugh at us if we make mistake.
• For that many experts advise us to talk in front of a mirror.
• Yes. Partially that can be done. The person who is in front of the mirror is you. The person in the mirror may not laugh at your mistakes. He may not be able to correct your mistakes. He will not be able to guide you.
• So you need to talk to a person who wouldn’t laugh at you and who corrects, guides, teaches and enhances your English speaking skills.
• English language lab does the same thing. It teaches you a sequential manner so that you improve your skill faster and accurately.
• English language lab is a virtual mentor to enhance English skills.
4. Why a Language lab? Benefits of Language Labs.
• Language labs are becoming highly valued in schools, colleges and universities because they offer students a structured e-learning environment that is successful and reliable.
• New technologies are increasingly introduced in classrooms, as they facilitate the teacher’s role in creat ing a more attractive learning environment for the student. It also offers their students additional practice hours and up-to-date exercises than can be found in language books.
• Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing (LSRW) are the four skills which play an important role in the acquisition of language and learning.
• English Language Lab has had a tradition of helping learners improve their English, whether for work, personal enrichment or English for Academic Purposes (EAP).
• The language lab is a very useful tool that facilitates classroom engagement and interaction via computer-based exercises and activities to maximize language immersion.
• These labs provide a very different experience from the traditional system of teaching and learning languages, offering more advanced features and functionalities.
5. Why Digital Teacher English Language Lab?
• CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference) and Cambridge English Teaching Framework defines how to enhance skills in English.
• We have designed a lab as per their instructions and customized examples and scenarios as per the standards of learners in India.
• This software is specifically designed for learners in India.
• An approach to teaching English as a skill. The structured approach takes at the language lab and learning takes place through an organized process of gradual learning.
• The system ensures a stress free environment with high quality digital content.
Registered Office and R & D Center – 266, South End Park, L.B. Nagar, Hyderabad, 500068.
Popular Ads Overall
- Detroit Cash For Homes | Saint Clair Shores, Michigan, US (15338 views)
- Create an E-commerce website – online Store builder – Gainstores | US (14446 views)
- India’s Top 20 Real Estates- Best Real-estate Property Websites to Post Ads (9778 views)
- How to Identify The Authentic MCM Bags? (3880 views)
- A/C PLUS AUTOMOTIVE REPAIRS – Your Automotive Service Specialists | ON , Canada , US (2505 views)
- Backdated Certificates with Verification (2250 views)
- 15,000 Free Classified Indian Websites List 100% Working For Ad Posting (2119 views)
- Online advertising on Classifieds. Post free ads. Classified Sites listings 2019-2020 (2057 views)
- SAS Digital Agency – 5th Ave New York (1732 views)
- Loan/Credits Available | Berlin , UT , US (1505 views)
- Registered Office and R & D Center - 266, South End Park, L.B. Nagar, Hyderabad, 500068. Hyderabad 500068
- Top 10 Loan Classifieds Sites- Post Free Loan Classified Ads in South Africa
- New York Real Estate Listings- Top 20 NYC Real Estate Sites
- Online Book Shopping- List of Top 10 Ecommerce Stores to Shop Books
- Top 100 Job Sites in New Zealand to Search and Post Free Jobs
- Free Job Posting Sites in Canada – 25 Best Websites for Canadian Jobs
- Sales Jobs- Top 10 Sites to Post Free Jobs to Recruit Sales Professional
- How Do I Make a Resume for a Job Application? CV Writing Tips for Beginners