- Candidates Educational Qualification Criteria: 10+2 pass
- Job posted by: Company
- No. of job openings: 100
- Street Address: 1147 1/2 7th St.
- City: Springfield
- Ad Country: Norway
- State of the Country: Oregon
- Contact Number/s: 5415259225
- Zip/Postal Code: 97477
- A Few keywords that are highlight of your Advert.: english marketing, students, tutor, website
- Expires: 42 days, 8 hours
Favorited by 19 people.
English First Aid is looking for local marketing agents!
English First Aid is a new platform for English students to learn very fast by using digital flashcards. Our website is a guided self-study program based on the study habits of polyglots. We have already used the English First Aid system to improve many students’ English.
We are looking for local marketing agents to sell website memberships to English students in your country.
About the job:
The English First Aid Marketing Agent is responsible for selling website memberships to students and other language learners in your country. Ideal clients are self-motivated students who want to learn fast. English First Aid can be used along with other activities that students do in English. English First Aid can enhance students’ English performance in any area including business English, conversational English and academic-level English.
* Learn about English First Aid and its memberships (the product you are selling, please see our subscribe page to learn about our memberships )
* Create and distribute marketing materials for English First Aid in your native language to potential clients
* Sell memberships to interested clients
* Do whatever you can to promote English First Aid
We encourage you to use whatever marketing channels are most effective in your country. This may include local advertising, email, social media, or traditional networking in your own professional and social circles.
Payment is 100% commission. You will be paid based on the number of memberships you sell.
Required job qualifications:
* Fluent in English
* Ability to perform the following tasks in English
* Read EnglishFirstAid.net
* Write emails
* Communicate with a native English speaker via video chat
* Experience in sales and marketing
* Computer literate
* Have an interest in learning and improving your English
* Well-networked within the ESL community
* Internet marketing experience
English First Aid includes some great educational benefits! You get free full access to EnglishFirstAid.net; the same as our paying DIY members receive. Outstanding sales will be rewarded with a free TUTOR membership ($500/month value).
How TO APPLY:
Respond to this post with your cover letter and resume. In your cover letter, please explain:
* Why you want to work for English First Aid
* What skills you have that will benefit the marketing of English First Aid
* How you plan to market English First Aid and sell memberships
Feel free to contact us for a link to our website
Add to favoritesFavorited by 19 people.
138 total views, 1 today
Position: Marketing Executive. Job Profile: Business to Business, Herbal Products Marketing, Business Agency, Franchise, Beauty Parlour Franchise Appoint. Job Area: Nadia / North 24 Parganas […]June 19, 2016
119 total views, 0 today
We are one of the fastest growing company with a worldwide client base. We are now in the process of expanding our business. Therefore we […]May 31, 2016
105 total views, 1 today