|State of the Country||California|
|Classified ad is posted by||An Individual Professional|
|A Few keywords that are highlight of your Advert.||Android app Development Company, Mobile Application Development|
|Classified Highlights||The Canadian banking industry is taking steps to meet customer demand and adapt to changing consumer behaviour. Digital transformation programs, a greater focus on mobile, and investments in technology are on the rise. Yet, there is still a lot of work to be done to provide the kind of seamless mobile banking experiences that Canadian consumers want.|
Biometric modalities are growing at a rapid pace, but not every device comes equipped with facial recognition, retina scanning or palm geometry scanning capabilities.
It’s essential for banking institutions to be aware of accessibility when considering offering biometric functionality to mobile users.
For example, HSBC is one of the latest financial institutions to offer Face ID to facilitate the login process for mobile app users. Through user research, HSBC discovered that a fifth of their corporate account holders used an iPhone X for mobile banking. With biometric authentication, HSBC is able to improve the login process for users with an accessible modality all while adding an additional layer of security backed by Apple’s 30,000 point-grid map that’s accurate to one in a million users.
Addressing User Needs With Biometric Authentication
Banks still have work to do to become digitally proficient in the eyes of mobile banking customers. Looking ahead, the success of banking mobility will be measured by how well financial institutions select features that encourage mobile engagement and preserve trust through mobile app usability. Biometric authentication will play a huge role in this growth period by making mobile banking activities more secure, efficient, and convenient.
4 Ways to Improve the Mobile Banking Experience
Mobile banking is on the rise in Canada. According to the Canadian Bankers Association, the number of mobile banking transactions completed with the big six Canadian banks in 2017 reach 398 million, and 68 percent of Canadians claim they do most of their banking digitally using online and mobile banking. Furthermore, 32 percent of retail bank customers identified themselves as “digital-only” customers, opting to do their banking online or via mobile without visiting a branch.
For More: http://www.fortifive.com/in/
Popular Ads Overall
- Detroit Cash For Homes | Saint Clair Shores, Michigan, US (64895 views)
- Cheap Guest Posting Service with 6 yrs Old Blog | DA 35+ (16343 views)
- Create an E-commerce website – online Store builder – Gainstores | US (14901 views)
- India’s Top 20 Real Estates- Best Real-estate Property Websites to Post Ads (13624 views)
- How to Identify The Authentic MCM Bags? (12782 views)
- Compare the Best Deals and Airfares on Flights from JFK to MCO (5451 views)
- G Suite | Google Email Hosting (4607 views)
- Backdated Certificates with Verification (3275 views)
- 15,000 Free Classified Indian Websites List 100% Working For Ad Posting (3193 views)
- A/C PLUS AUTOMOTIVE REPAIRS – Your Automotive Service Specialists | ON , Canada , US (2951 views)
- B-98, California California City 10022
- Top 10 Loan Classifieds Sites- Post Free Loan Classified Ads in South Africa
- New York Real Estate Listings- Top 20 NYC Real Estate Sites
- Online Book Shopping- List of Top 10 Ecommerce Stores to Shop Books
- Top 100 Job Sites in New Zealand to Search and Post Free Jobs
- Free Job Posting Sites in Canada – 25 Best Websites for Canadian Jobs
- Sales Jobs- Top 10 Sites to Post Free Jobs to Recruit Sales Professional
- How Do I Make a Resume for a Job Application? CV Writing Tips for Beginners