|Classified ad is posted by||Company|
ISO9001 – Quality Management System: The main focus of this ISO Standard Texas is to provide the full application of the product to the end user of the product. More than 1,000,000 companies worldwide are certified under this standard.
AS9100 – Aviation, Space & Defense: Adopting this standard will result in improved quality, schedule and cost performance, as well as qualify your organization as a supplier to Higher Tier and OEM Aerospace Organizations.
AS9110 – Aerospace Maintenance: FAA Part 145 Certified Repair Stations or FAA Part 21 Production Approval Holders who manufacture aircraft parts and components are prime candidates for AS9110 Certification. It Provide the quality standards that are critical for the maintenance of Commercial, Private and Military aircraft. Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul facilities (MRO’s) serving the aircraft industry.
AS9120 – Aerospace Distributors: It is specifically designed for Distributors of Aerospace Commodities.
ISO13485 – Medical Devices: It is developed for the manufacturing of Medical Devices.
NADCAP – National Aerospace & Defense Contractors Accreditation Program: Through PRI, NADCAP provides independent Certification of aircraft manufacturing processes for the industry.
NQA-1 – ASME Nuclear Quality Assurance: The ASME NQA-1 Certification Program seeks to meet the needs of the nuclear industry by expanding the supply chain with organizations that are committed to understanding quality and providing high quality products and services.
ITAR – International Traffic in Arms Regulations: The International Traffic in Arms regulations and the export administration regulations (EAR) are two important United States Government regulations on the export and import of defense related laws that affect the manufacturing, sales and distribution of technology.
DPD – Digital Product Definition : Model-based definition (MBD), sometimes Digital Product Definition, is the practice of using 3D models (such as solid models, 3D PMI and associated metadata) within 3D CAD software to define (provide specifications for) individual components and product assemblies.
Address:4150 N MacArthur Blvd, Irving, TX 75038, USA
Contact no.: (972)444-2500
Mail: [email protected]
Popular Ads Overall
- Detroit Cash For Homes | Saint Clair Shores, Michigan, US (33767 views)
- Create an E-commerce website – online Store builder – Gainstores | US (14640 views)
- India’s Top 20 Real Estates- Best Real-estate Property Websites to Post Ads (11172 views)
- How to Identify The Authentic MCM Bags? (7028 views)
- Cheap Guest Posting Service with 6 yrs Old Blog | DA 35+ (3660 views)
- A/C PLUS AUTOMOTIVE REPAIRS – Your Automotive Service Specialists | ON , Canada , US (2695 views)
- Compare the Best Deals and Airfares on Flights from JFK to MCO (2683 views)
- Backdated Certificates with Verification (2644 views)
- 15,000 Free Classified Indian Websites List 100% Working For Ad Posting (2534 views)
- Online advertising on Classifieds. Post free ads. Classified Sites listings 2019-2020 (2463 views)
- 4150 N MacArthur Blvd, Irving, TX 75038, USA Irving 75038
- Top 10 Loan Classifieds Sites- Post Free Loan Classified Ads in South Africa
- New York Real Estate Listings- Top 20 NYC Real Estate Sites
- Online Book Shopping- List of Top 10 Ecommerce Stores to Shop Books
- Top 100 Job Sites in New Zealand to Search and Post Free Jobs
- Free Job Posting Sites in Canada – 25 Best Websites for Canadian Jobs
- Sales Jobs- Top 10 Sites to Post Free Jobs to Recruit Sales Professional
- How Do I Make a Resume for a Job Application? CV Writing Tips for Beginners