- Candidates Educational Qualification Criteria: Post Graduates
- Job posted by: Company
- No. of job openings: -
- Street Address: 166, Agias Filaxeos
- City: Limassol
- Ad Country: Cyprus
- State of the Country: Limassol
- Zip/Postal Code: 3083
- Expires: This ad has expired
Favorited by 26 people.
If you have a valid EU passport, are a recent University graduate of communications, media or marketing looking forward to start your career, this is your chance! An excellent internship opportunity has arisen in our Communications Department for a Junior Advertising Sales Manager.
Knowledge and Skills:
– Genuine interest in sales, communications, PR & media;
– A passion for interacting with clients over the phone and in person;
– A university degree, ideally in communications or media;
– Fluency in English is a MUST; other languages an asset (ideally French or German).
– Ability to work independently and to tight deadlines;
– Excellent communication skills both written and oral;
– Computer literacy: MS Office, Outlook, Internet.
– Database management: Data entry & updates;
– Sales and communications practical training, direct interaction with clients by phone and email;
– Administration duties: Conference preparation: marketing and publication materials.
– Production: Print production follow-up and control;
– Event management.
Throughout the training period, the intern will gain knowledge and experience in the ever expanding field of healthcare media. Different areas of training include basic sales management, publishing, general administration and office management duties, public relations, event management with international travelling opportunities.
– International, motivating and challenging work environment;
– An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, in line with the requirements of the role (35hrs/week);
– Location: Limassol, Cyprus.
How to Apply:
Should you feel this is the ideal career choice for you, send your CV and cover letter accompanied by a recent photo and a 250-word synopsis reflecting your own perception of the business and what makes you the ideal candidate for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org, to the attention of Charlie Swan. For more information, please visit HealthManagement.org, the leading European healthcare management and best practice platform.
Note: This is an excellent opportunity suitable for young graduates looking forward to making a career in advertising and media. Moreover, as a Junior Advertising Sales Manager – International you will have the opportunity to interact with reputed international healthcare associations and societies.
Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Don’t forget to quote the job reference number in the subject line of your email.
Add to favoritesFavorited by 26 people.
91 total views, 1 today
Some other Sales Marketing ads that you might be interested in...
People who have computer and internet connection can apply for this job. It is simple online job for Tamilnadu people. People can earn handsome amount […]July 23, 2014
497 total views, 0 today