- Street Address: Hyderabads
- City: Hyderabad
- Ad Country: India
- Coaching or Tuition Class Level: sasonline
- Expires: This ad has expired
SAS Software provides solutions different areas which are Aerospace, Automotive, Banking, Communications, Education, Financial Services,Government ,Health Insurance, Healthcare Providers, Hospitality & Entertainment, Insurance,
SAS (pronounced “sass”), which one stood for “statistical analysis software,” was
created by Jim Goodnight and N.C. State University colleagues, including John
Sall, in the early 1970s to analyze agricultural-research data.
In 1976, SAS Institute, Inc. was incorporated by Barr, Goodnight, Sall
- Every business has unique needs. To gain an advantage over industry rivals, a
company needs software solutions designed to meet specific business
- SAS Software provides solutions different areas which are Aerospace, Automotive, Banking, Communications, Education, Financial Services,Government ,Health Insurance, Healthcare Providers, Hospitality & Entertainment, Insurance,
- Life Sciences : Manufacturing, Media, Oil & Gas, Retail.
Essential tools for the basic data-driven tasks
336 total views, 1 today
DedicatedHosting4u in stock dedicated servers staring at $90 DedicatedHosting4u! Providing high class hosting solutions for over 10 years now. What can we say except dynamic, […]December 2, 2017
323 total views, 0 today
Limetree Constructions provide full management of residential and commercial building projects and renovations; additional storeys; landscape building; general maintenance; renovations. We offer full […]November 11, 2017
299 total views, 0 today
Search Classified Ads
Latest Blog Posts on Adsnity!
- Whatsapp Marketing – 10 Best Ways to Market your Business on WhatsApp
- What are the Main Advertising Methods to Generate Leads Successfully on the Internet?
- How to Start Your Web Hosting Reseller Business and Get Success with it
- How to Generate Leads with Pinterest Ads Via Promoted Pins- Social Media Tips
- Social Media Marketing- 6 Tactics For Getting Maximum Exposure