- Classified ad is posted by: Company
- Business Industry: Services
- Street Address: 63 wing A, Lake city Apartment, Gariahat, Kolkata - 700019
- City: Gariahat, Kolkata
- Ad Country: India
- Zip/Postal Code: 700019
- Expires: This ad has expired
Favorited by 73 people.
CE marking for product standardization in Kolkata, India
CE marking is a declaration by the manufacturer that the product meets all the appropriate provisions of the relevant legislation implementing certain European Directives.
If you manufacture or import products which fall into the scope of one or more of the New Approach Directives you will then need professional guidance on how to meet all the essential requirements of these directives. CE marking indicates that the manufacturer has met the minimum legal requirements for their products in regard to health and safety under European Directives.
The CE marking scheme has been developed to support a single European trade market with harmonized standards. This economic area, where goods, capital, services and labor can move freely, requires a common understanding.
Benefits of CE Marking:
- CE Marking on a product indicates to governmental officials that the product may be legally placed on the market in their country.
- CE Marking on a product ensures the free movement of the product within the European Union single market (total 28 countries).
- CE Marking on a product permits the withdrawal of the non-conforming products by customs and enforcement/vigilance authorities.
Manufacturers may use CE marking to declare that their construction products meet harmonized European standards. These documents define properties the products must have in order to be granted the right to use CE marking, and also describe how the manufacture of these products is supervised and tested.
Contact us on 9555577722, 9654656507
Add to favoritesFavorited by 73 people.
288 total views, 3 today
Some other Business ads that you might be interested in...