- Candidates Educational Qualification Criteria: Graduates
- Job posted by: Company
- No. of job openings: 05
- Street Address: Manama,Bahrain
- City: Manama
- Ad Country: Bahrain
- Zip/Postal Code: 26402
- A Few keywords that are highlight of your Advert.: QA,COBIT,ITIL,PIID,JAVA-J2EE
- Expires: This ad has expired
Favorited by 42 people.
VINIRMA Consulting is currently looking for Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist for one of our clients which is a leading Bank in Bahrain with the following skill set and terms and conditions.
VINIRMA Consulting Pvt. Ltd. is a 360degree Human Resource Management Consulting and Staffing Services Organization with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Australia, USA, Singapore & India.
Skill Set required:
• Atleast 2 years experience in area of QA.
• Good knowledge of QA techniques and methodologies such as COBIT, ITIL and Six Sigma
• Accredited certification(s) in QA field such as CISA, CISM and ISO-certified Lead Practitioner
• Fairly good understanding of software testing techniques
• Should have experience in Java/J2ee.
• Preparation of the PIID (Process Implementation Indicator Document ).
• Banking experience is mandatory.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science
• Review the Business Continuity Plan (BCP) on a periodic basis and arrange for necessary changes that need to be approved.
• Participate in BCP and other tests that are conducted within the Directorate to ensure fulfillment of relevant standards.
• Review the applications, network and database areas and ensure their conformance to applicable standards and regulatory requirements.
• Provide recommendations on changes required in various testing procedures, if deemed necessary.
• Analyze, provide inputs and follow up on points raised by other audit entities and Management.
• Recommend and implement tools to be used in QA for efficient monitoring of target IT areas.
• Highlight global quality/compliance trends.
• Identify, make recommendations and follow up on steps to be taken with regard to IT service failures.
• Monitor regulatory and industry trends/actions and report regularly to QA management.
• Facilitate changes to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), policies, training materials, and other documents for all technical disciplines, as applicable.
• Enlighten IT staff in other disciplines with interpretation of regulatory and SOP requirements.
• Co-ordinate inspections to be conducted by internal / external audit teams.
• Ensure that the quality assurance standards and guidelines are current
• Define methodologies to be followed for quality assurance and monitoring security
• Define quality assurance procedures and standards and ensure systems developed/implemented follow these standards.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1month).
The selected candidates shall be a direct employee of one of the leading banks in Bahrain.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at email@example.com or call us +91 4762684924.
Add to favoritesFavorited by 42 people.
258 total views, 1 today
Looking for Mechanical Engineering Jobs for freshers in Quality Assurance, Maintenance, Production at Noida, Ghaziabad, Delhi. Salary 9K-13K, Meal, Training with Salary, Job Location: Manesar, Gurgaon. Job […]October 19, 2016
62 total views, 0 today
We are in need for Sr. Software Engineers to be responsible for the research and design, development, and testing of industry leading web-based enterprise […]December 9, 2015
262 total views, 0 today
C # Dot Net Desktop base Developer software job openings – Must has Hand-on experience using Desktop Dot Net development. – The right candidate should […]August 6, 2014
247 total views, 0 today