- Street Address: 13091 Airline Hwy, Suite F
- City: Gonzales
- Contact Number/s: (225) 450-1755
- Ad Country: United States
- State of the Country: LA
- Zip/Postal Code: 70737
- Classified ad is posted by: Company
- A Few keywords that are highlight of your Advert.: Chiropractic Clinic, Spinal Manipulation, Therapeutic Modalities, Electrical stimulation, Heat therapy, Plyometric Exercise & stretching , Ultrasound & X-Rays .
- Expires: This ad has expired
Favorited by 25 people.
Dr. Micah Richards did his undergraduate prerequisites at Louisiana State University while majoring in Kinesiology with a concentration in human movement science, and went on to receive his Doctorate in Chiropractic from Texas Chiropractic College in Pasadena, Texas. While attending TCC he was given the opportunity to do a rotation at Rice University as a treating intern for the athletic department. Dr. Richards further continued his education by earning a postdoctoral degree as a Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician and obtaining an Advanced Certification of Competency in Whiplash and Brain Injury Traumatology. He is licensed as a Chiropractic Physician by the Louisiana State Board of Chiropractic Examiners and the American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians.
Dr Rathmann, a former LSU Quarterback and active LSU Team Physician, has practiced the healing art of Chiropractic in Baton Rouge for over 10 years.
Add to favoritesFavorited by 25 people.
55 total views, 1 today
Some other Health - Beauty ads that you might be interested in...
Lumiere Skin And Laser – Skin Rejuvenation,Laser Skin Tightening,Foto Facials RF Treatments The laser creates a beam of high intensity light that penetrates deep into skin […]July 24, 2014
533 total views, 0 today
Whitening treatments are easy and fast, and you are in and out of the office in no time. If you choose to try whitening at […]June 14, 2015
201 total views, 0 today