|Classified ad is posted by||Company|
|A Few keywords that are highlight of your Advert.||reducing concrete hose|
|Classified Highlights||Reducing concrete pump hose is mainly used to deliver concrete in many concrete projects, such as bridge, roof, swimming pool, tunnel and building.|
Reducing Concrete Pump Hose with Smooth Concrete Flow
We provide our customers with complete concrete pump hoses, including steel wire reinforced concrete pump hose, fabric reinforced concrete placement hose and gunite hose. Besides, we supply reducing concrete pump hose whose diameters are variable. Reducing concrete pump hose is also mainly used to convey highly abrasive concrete in many concrete projects, such as bridge, roof, building, swimming pool, mining and tunnel.
The structure of reducing concrete pump hose is the same as that of steel wire reinforced concrete pump hose. Namely, reducing concrete pump hose is made from three parts: tube, reinforcement and cover. Tube is made from high quality NR synthetic rubber, which makes the hose resistant to abrasion. Reinforcement is made from multiple layers of high tensile steel wires or polyester cords. Cover is made from chloroprene rubber, which makes concrete pump hose resistant to weather, ozone, corrosion, abrasion and cutting.
Three roots of reducing concrete pump hoses are on the floor of the workshop.
Reducing concrete pump hose.The cross sections of reducing concrete pump hoses.
Reducing concrete pump hose cross sections.
The advantage of reducing concrete pump hose:
It has less weight at the boom tip, making it easier to operate for workers.
It can control smooth concrete flow, and it can eliminate splatter.
It is convenient for the application of different diameters.
The details of reducing concrete pump hose:
Structure: reducing concrete pump hose is composed of three parts: tube, reinforcement and cover.
Tube: resistant to high abrasion, mainly NR synthetic rubber.
Reinforcement: multiple layers of high tensile steel wires or polyester cords.
Cover: resistant to weather, ozone, corrosion, abrasion and cutting synthetic rubber, mainly cutting.
Temperature range: -30°C to +80°C.
Size: 5″ – 4″, 5″ – 3.5″, 5″ – 3″, 4″ – 3.5″ and 4″ – 3″.
Working pressure: 55 bar or 80 bar.
Length: 3m, 3.5m and 4m.
The specification of reducing concrete pump hose
Hose code Size Working pressure Working pressure
Inch bar bar
RCPH-01 5″ – 4″ 55 80
RCPH-02 5″ – 3.5″ 55 80
RCPH-03 5″ – 3″ 55 80
RCPH-04 4″ – 3.5″ 55 80
RCPH-05 4″ – 3″ 55 80
We can also manufacture reducing concrete pump hose according to customers’ requirements.
Popular Ads Overall
- Detroit Cash For Homes | Saint Clair Shores, Michigan, US (102801 views)
- Cheap Guest Posting Service with 6 yrs Old Blog | DA 35+ (36575 views)
- How to Identify The Authentic MCM Bags? (21090 views)
- India’s Top 20 Real Estates- Best Real-estate Property Websites to Post Ads (17682 views)
- Create an E-commerce website – online Store builder – Gainstores | US (15688 views)
- Compare the Best Deals and Airfares on Flights from JFK to MCO (8157 views)
- Ferro Titanium Cored Wire (6330 views)
- G Suite | Google Email Hosting (5353 views)
- 15,000 Free Classified Indian Websites List 100% Working For Ad Posting (4916 views)
- Backdated Certificates with Verification (4646 views)
- Jing County Hengshui City, Hebei Province, China. 053500
- Craigslist Advertising Tips on How to Advertise Effectively on Craigslist Local Classifieds
- 3 Ways of Outsourcing your Advertising Work for Small Business Marketing. Tips for Beginners
- 100 Australian Classified Ads Websites for Advertising- Post Free Ads in Australia using Ads2020
- Job Classifieds- Top 20 Sites for Posting Free Ads for Jobs Online
- Top 100 Job Advertising Sites 2020 for Employers- Best Job Portals Globally for Employment
- Why to Use Online Classifieds for Advertising your Business?
- Best Practices for Writing Effective Job Posting for Hiring Recruitment