- Street Address: Alpharetta,GA
- City: GA
- Ad Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 30005
- Expires: This ad has expired
Favorited by 56 people.
Selenium Online Training and Onsite Training Institute, Atlanta, GA
Take Selenium online and onsite training from real time experts with latest updates in the technology and Live Projects, Mock Interview sessions, automation testing training in Selenium Training course with job placement assistance. The real world competition pushes us to innovate new methods and processes towards training improvements. It keeps us focused on delivering only the best knowledgeable student in multiple skills to compete with others to successfully find a job.
We are a Training Institute based in Atlanta,GA engaged in specially designed Corporate Trainings & Week-end Courses conducted by Working Professionals for various Technologies such as Automation Testing Tools (QTP, Selenium, RFT, Load Runner, Perl Specialist), Sharepoint 2010 & other Microsoft Technologies, GIS & GIS Customization.
Selenium Course offer you:
1. 100% Job Oriented Training.
2. Interactive Learning at Learner’s convenience.
3. Industry Savvy and Certified Professional Trainers.
4. Learn Right from Your Place anywhere.
5. Customized Curriculum.
6. 24/7 Cloud Test Lab Facility for Testing.
7. Highly Affordable IT Job Oriented Courses.
8. Repeat Classes without paying again and Support after Training
9. Technical Screening and Real Time scenarios discussions.
10. Blogs for more knowledge and Forums for live discussions.
11. Our Job portal will helps you know the job openings information.
12. Professional Resume Preparation.
Selenium Course Overview:
Selenium is a set of different software tools each with a different approach to supporting test automation. Most Selenium QA Engineers focus on the one or two tools that most meet the needs of their project, however learning all the tools will give you many different options for approaching different test automation problems.
The entire suite of tools results in a rich set of testing functions specifically geared to the needs of testing of web applications of all types. These operations are highly flexible, allowing many options for locating UI elements and comparing expected test results against actual application behavior. One of Selenium’s key features is the support for executing one’s tests on multiple browser platforms.
Register For FREE DEMO
Contact Us at:
Company Name: Automationtestingtraining
Add to favoritesFavorited by 56 people.
599 total views, 1 today
Hi,This is Sushmita. Dont go with the mentioned price.It depends on Standard of the student. Please contact me for further details about tuition at home […]June 28, 2016
75 total views, 0 today