- Candidates Educational Qualification Criteria: Graduates
- Job posted by: Company
- No. of job openings: 05
- Street Address: Sasthamangalam
- City: Trivandrum
- Ad Country: United Arab Emirates
- Zip/Postal Code: 695010
- Expires: This ad has expired
Favorited by 54 people.
Sharepoint Developer job openings, Vam Systems – UAE
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for Sharepoint Developer for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
· At least 4+ years of technical consulting experience or as programmer, with a minimum of 3 years experience in C# and Asp.Net
· Good experience in developing applications and workflows in SharePoint 2007 and 2010
· Experience using SharePoint Designer.
· Experience in creating, configuring, deploying, securing, and administering SharePoint 2010 farms, site collections, sites, and web parts
· Strong relational database experience
· Ability to write complex stored procedures
· Knowledge of scripting languages
· Knowledge of XML, HTML
· Excellent knowledge of programming / systems analysis, as well as quality assurance, prototyping, construction, integration, and migration functions
· Good problem solving and analytical skills, using them to resolve technical problems; possesses an excellent understanding of business requirements and IT strategies
· Possess strong MS platform knowledge and skills.
· Full life-cycle experience in architecture large scale scalable applications.
· Possess knowledge and experience in developing, customizing and implementing software solutions.
· Strong customer service skills and demonstrated the ability to build professional relationships.
· Ability to document development including database design, application design, and ongoing documentation of changes and modifications
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Ability to manage time effectively
· Effective organization and prioritization skills
· Effective facilitation, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently,
· MS Sharepoint certification is mandatory.
· Implementing high quality, scalable and extendable SharePoint solutions
· Awareness of migration and implementation plans that address both tactical and strategic needs.
· Design and implement development workflow
· Coding, testing and implementing solutions in a SharePoint environment.
· Taking directions from management in implementing solutions.
· Unit testing for all assigned deliverables.
· Will work from high level requirements through detailed specifications, prototype,
software deployment and administration.
· Analyze technologies, technical processes and/or functions, document findings, identify areas for improvement and create specifications and implement.
· Assisting in project development, defining technical requirements and developing solutions; on-going support for applications;
· Designing and customizing SharePoint solutions; overseeing architectural design and integration content management, portals, collaboration, business process or other solutions;
· Planning and implementing software version upgrade releases; troubleshooting and debugging SharePoint sites; and working as a consultant on SharePoint customization projects.
· Gathers and documents business area requirements that support end users practices, activities and requirements
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month).
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS – UAE and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in UAE.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at email@example.com or call us +91 476 2684924.
Add to favoritesFavorited by 54 people.
257 total views, 1 today
Some other software it ads that you might be interested in...
Dear Candidates, We are looking for fresher candidates having internet knowledge for seo, support and software solutions for clients Lead Generation, Email Marketing and social […]September 7, 2016
385 total views, 2 today