- Street Address: Global online training
- City: NEW YORK
- Ad Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 10005
- Contact Number/s: 9063320459
- Coaching or Tuition Class Level: ONLINE TRAINING
- Expires: 70 days, 4 hours
Favorited by 26 people.
Splunk Course Content
What is Splunk
• Overview of machine data
• How Splunk works with machine data
• Introduction to Splunk’s user interface
• Introduce Splunk and the Search app
• Run basic searches
• Identify the contents of search results
• Control a search job
• Set the time range of a search
• Use the output of a search to refine your search
Saving Results and Searches
• Export search results
• Save and share search results
• Save searches
• Schedule searches
• Understand fields
• Use fields in searches
• Use the fields sidebar
Tags and Event Types
• Understand tags
• Create tags and use tags in a search
• Describe event types and their uses
• Create and use event types in a search
• Describe alerts
• Create an alert
• View fired alerts
• Create reports and charts
• Create dashboards and add reports
The Advantage you get with Global Online Splunk Course:
Splunk converts complex logs to visual graphs and reports resulting simplified analysis,reporting and troubleshooting
Simple to implement and scale
Continually index all of your IT data in real time.
Automatically discover useful information embedded in your data, so you don’t have to identify it yourself.
Search your physical and virtual IT infrastructure for literally anything of interest and get results in seconds.
Please contact for more details
Please open below link for complete course content
Why Splunk Online Training at GO Trainings?
GO Trainings understand the need for a quality training curriculum along with real-time implementation exposure as it forms the very essence of your future career in Ab initio. Our well-structured online training course in Ab initio extensively covers all the core aspects of Ab initio with an emphasis on live scenarios.
This Splunk training course will equip you with the skills needed to analyze machine-generated data using Splunk software. The Splunk Analytics will let you parse huge volumes of data. This course includes training in basic search, sharing and saving of results, creating tags and event types, generating reports, and charts creation..
Add to favoritesFavorited by 26 people.
100 total views, 2 today
Some other Courses & Online Training ads that you might be interested in...
SoftLabs having more than a decade of experience in “Software Testing ”, can measure and deliver the right potential to the people who join us. […]June 1, 2016
26 total views, 0 today
Java is very hot these days because software industry is looking for talented software professionals to work on the challenging software projects. Huge number of […]July 22, 2014
216 total views, 0 today