- Street Address: Republica st.
- City: Astana
- Ad Country: Kazakhstan
- Zip/Postal Code: 010000
- Expires: This ad has expired
Favorited by 32 people.
Teaching English in Kazakhstan for IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, GMAT
If you are looking for a teaching job abroad that will be both exciting and challenging Kazakhstan may be your ultimate destination. Situated in Central Asia Kazakhstan has beautiful landscape, with magnificent Almaty mountings, clear Borovoe lakes in Astana and endless Kazakh steppes.
In most of Kazakhstan, especially in the larger cities, English is very popular and is studied in schools and Universities… Public schools begin teaching English in Kindergarten (sometimes younger), and Kazakh students will endure countless exams testing English grammar and other English Language skills throughout their middle and high school years. The demand of English Speaking Specialist is very high, so it is no wonder that English is studied from early age. Our school has been providing English Classes for over 5 years, here in “OLS” we provide group lessons, individual lesson and English for corporate students and we also have online classes. We are situated in Astana the capital city of Kazakhstan. We seek for professional English teachers with a solid background in Business English, in Exam Preparation. An ideal candidate should hold a teaching degree/certificate (Bachelor’s Degree TEFL, TESOL,CELTA), have minimum of 2 years experience in preparing students for international exams (IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, GMAT). We are looking for enthusiastic and unique individuals to experience living and working in Kazakhstan with “OLS”.
· Number of Students in Class: Individual lesson, Pair Lesson, Small groups 4-6 students.
· Teaching Hours Per Week: 34-36 hours
· Airfare provided.
· Housing will be provided to teachers along with a 1000 $ monthly salary.
· Health Insurance: – local medical insurance provided
· Work permit support will be provided
· Contract duration: 1year starting from September 1, 2013.
· Native English Speaker Requirement
· Teaching Experience: At Least 2Years Of Post-Graduation Teaching Experience Required
· Teacher Certification: Teacher Certification Required with a Subject Specialization in English. (Bachelor’s degree, TEFL, TESOL, CELTAetc.)
· Gender Preference: No Gender Preference
· Preferred Age of Teacher: 25-58 years old
Please send your CV, photos (for identification), and application files to:
Add to favoritesFavorited by 32 people.
245 total views, 1 today
Some other Courses & Online Training ads that you might be interested in...
Welcome to Oracle Fusion Middleware Administrators School. We are Providing Level 1 & 2 (Essential & Advanced) Trainings on Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g Admin, OIAM […]October 16, 2016
58 total views, 0 today