- Street Address: 2833 North Milwaukee Avenue Chicago, IL 60618
- City: Chicago
- Contact Number/s: 773-772-8400
- Ad Country: United States
- State of the Country: Illinois
- Zip/Postal Code: 60618
- Classified ad is posted by: Company
- A Few keywords that are highlight of your Advert.: porcelain veneers in chicago il, porcelain veneers chicago il, dentist chicago, dentist 60618, dentist 773-772-8400
- List of other services or products i Offer: Cosmetic Dentistry ,Porcelain Veneers and Lumineers, Invisalign Braces ,Orthodontics (Braces and Invisalign) ,Teeth Whitening, Dental Implants, Chicago Root Canal, Dentures Chicago ,Pediatric Dentistry Emergency Dental Care ,Dental Library
- Expires: 99459 days, 15 hours
Favorited by 34 people.
Some families have perfect portraits, with everyone standing together nicely and smiling brightly. Others always seem to have an issue. Someone is spaced out instead of looking at the camera, and standing a noticeable distance from the next person, ruining the effect. Some smiles are like that, too. The most common offenders are the two teeth in the middle of the upper arch. Every photo they are front and center – all spaced out and ruining your smile.
Why is there a gap?
Gapped teeth (called Diastema in medical terms) can develop for several reasons. The most common is a large jawbone. During childhood and adolescence, as your adult teeth are developing, your jawbone is growing. Ideally, the bone should stop growing when it is big enough for all of the teeth to fit side by side. If it keeps growing, the teeth separate.
Sometimes the bone is the right size, but teeth still develop with a gap. This can happen because of habits like thumb sucking or certain swallowing patterns. Occasionally the labial frenum (the tissue that connects your gums to your upper lip) is too large, pushing teeth apart. Sometimes the gap can develop later in life, often as a side effect of other oral health problems. For example, a missing tooth can make others shift, and gum disease can cause teeth to become loose.
Monday – 9.30AM -6.00PM
Call – 773-772-8400
Add to favoritesFavorited by 34 people.
160 total views, 1 today
Some other Health - Beauty ads that you might be interested in...
Myra & Co., based out of the NCR (National Capital Region), India, is an ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems Certified Exporter, Importer & Producer of […]August 4, 2016
21 total views, 0 today