- Street Address: 2668 Koontz Lane , Los Angeles , CA , US
- City: Los Angeles
- Contact Number/s: 8188124244
- Ad Country: United States
- State of the Country: California
- Zip/Postal Code: 33012
- Classified ad is posted by: An Individual Professional
- Expires: This ad has expired
The template helps the web developers to create attractive pages for business that features more than 100 interface components.
Josh Admin Template built on a comprehensive platform which includes Bootstrap 4 and Laravel 5.5. The theme is highly responsive and it is available in both HTML and PHP versions.
And the most stunning feature in Josh Admin Template is, having both Frontend and Backend in a single Admin Template. The Backend code can be easily migrated to Frontend page by using latest version of Laravel 5.5 Dashboard of the template has impressive UI with Datatables and Data charts that provides architectural information to the administrator. All the backend applications are customizable and user friendly.
Josh Admin Template has each and every component that is useful for designing a website.
Address : 2668 Koontz Lane , Los Angeles , CA , US
Contact : 8188124244
428 total views, 1 today
IT Solutions LLP* is the website and mobile apps development company Greeting from Artistixe IT Solutions. *Artistixe IT Solutions LLP* is the website and mobile […]December 23, 2017
457 total views, 1 today
Install our new Collaborative performance management application to improve your business performance and achieve your goals. Sirius also helps you to track your business performance, […]November 29, 2017
501 total views, 1 today
Search Classified Ads
Latest Blog Posts on Adsnity!
- Whatsapp Marketing – 10 Best Ways to Market your Business on WhatsApp
- What are the Main Advertising Methods to Generate Leads Successfully on the Internet?
- How to Start Your Web Hosting Reseller Business and Get Success with it
- How to Generate Leads with Pinterest Ads Via Promoted Pins- Social Media Tips
- Social Media Marketing- 6 Tactics For Getting Maximum Exposure