- Classified ad is posted by: Company
- Business Industry: Business Opportunities
- Street Address: Fidelis Capital Markets 52A Omonia Avenue, Troodos Court, Suite 201,
- Contact Number/s: + 357 25000110
- City: 3052 Limassol
- Ad Country: Cyprus
- State of the Country: Limassol
- Zip/Postal Code: 3052
- A Few keywords that are highlight of your Advert.: what is forex, foreign exchange, foreign exchange market, what is fx, what is forex market, forex market, currency exchange market, forex trading, currency rate
- List of other services or products i Offer: Spot trading, ECN Trading
- Expires: This ad has expired
Favorited by 18 people.
Forex trading is the transaction of currencies from all over the world. Forex market operates round the clock in a global and over-the-counter structure.
Why Trade in Forex Market?
The foreign exchange market has been the stronghold of banks and financial institutions for a long time. It was only in 1971 that the currency exchange market opened up to retail investors when exchange rates were allowed to float freely.
Today, the foreign exchange market is accessible to experienced as well as new traders. Individuals, corporations, brokers, fund managers, day traders, speculators – everyone has access to the riches of the forex market.
Trade in Forex for a Better Tomorrow
The forex market generates over $5.3 trillion a day. It is accessible to all, whether experienced traders or novices. It’s volume is larger than the stocks and futures markets. It’s liquidity is unparallelled. Its potential is unfathomable for the right candidate.
The forex market has one of the best risk to reward ratios, allowing hedging of positions in other financial markets for traders. Currency exchange rates depend on macroeconomic indicators, drastically reducing the risk of ‘insider trading’.
The currency exchange market runs 24 hours a day, five days a week. Trade is conducted over-the-counter with no central marketplace, or daylight limitations. Currencies are traded among the major financial centers of London, New York, Tokyo, Zürich, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Singapore, Paris and Sydney.
Whether you are an experienced trader or starting in forex markets, FCM forex gives you direct access to the forex market with spot trading, ensuring only the current prices on your trades.
Add to favoritesFavorited by 18 people.
38 total views, 1 today
Some other Business ads that you might be interested in...
Apex coir one of the well desired companies, engaged in Coir Fiber/Coco Peat Product industries. We have related ourselves with leading manufacturers of the industry […]July 26, 2014
580 total views, 170 today