- Classified ad is posted by: Company
- Business Industry: Business Opportunities
- Street Address: Suite 215 / 377 Kent Street
- Contact Number/s: 1800 900 063
- City: Sydney
- Ad Country: Australia
- State of the Country: NSW
- Zip/Postal Code: 2000
- Expires: This ad has expired
NAATI is an acronym standing for the National Accreditation Authority of Translators and Interpreters.
It is an Australian company that is owned jointly by the six Australian states, the two territories and the federal government.
Its aim is to provide a national standard for interpreting and translating so that a sufficiently large pool of high quality interpreters and translators are available across Australia to serve the ever changing needs of the Australian community.
NAATI has a Board of Governors who is appointed by the Authority’s joint owners. To Know more about visit link https://www.migrationtranslators.com.au/blog/naati-accreditation-recognition/
246 total views, 1 today
Some other Business ads that you might be interested in...
Amorphous core transformers reduce the effect on the worldwide condition. The transformers utilize an amorphous alloy in their iron core which enhances electrical qualities and […]November 15, 2017
152 total views, 0 today
Create online digital publication using PageTurnpro and give your users the experience of turning the pages of a real book. Your online digital publication offers […]November 29, 2017
528 total views, 0 today
Shree Travels and Transport Company. shree Travels and Transport C/o. We are providing all kinds of travels vehicles like toyota, suzuki, tata and mini buses […]December 15, 2017
284 total views, 0 today
Search Classified Ads
Latest Blog Posts on Adsnity!
- Whatsapp Marketing – 10 Best Ways to Market your Business on WhatsApp
- What are the Main Advertising Methods to Generate Leads Successfully on the Internet?
- How to Start Your Web Hosting Reseller Business and Get Success with it
- How to Generate Leads with Pinterest Ads Via Promoted Pins- Social Media Tips
- Social Media Marketing- 6 Tactics For Getting Maximum Exposure