Client Resolution Analyst – Italian Speaking Jobs in London, United Kingdom in Visa Company
Client Services & Support Vacancy for Degree/Graduate qualified
Job Description for Client Resolution Analyst – Italian Speaking Vacancies in London (Visa )
Client Support is the first point of contact into Visa covering all systems, services, products and policies and provide in depth technical support to quickly address any questions or issues raised.
We collaborate and liaise with various 3rd Line departments across the business to provide seamless end to end support to our clients and internal stakeholders.
Currently supporting 4500+ organizations over 37 countries, we cover 8 languages over the phone: English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish and Turkish.
What we expect of you, day to day.
· Act as a key point of contact for a breadth of client queries (all Visa services, systems, products and policies) and complaints
· Identify clients’ requirements and provide appropriate solutions, escalating more complex or sensitive issues
· Provide support to clients to agreed standards of efficiency and quality
· Demonstrate good knowledge of all Visa products and policies to ensure quality client issue resolution and client satisfaction
· Effective and excellent written and verbal communication skills
Client Resolution Analyst – Italian Speaking: Job Qualifications
Ability to work effectively as part of a team and individually (self-starter)
· Responsibility for own workload management and escalates/seeks advice & guidance where required
· Robust analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
· Strong verbal and written influencing skills
· Ability to make decisions based upon information available, present recommendations and deal with moderate challenges
· Identification of service enhancement opportunities (i.e. faults with processes which are affecting client satisfaction) to enhance client experience
· Relationship Management (internal, external)
· Client focused ethos with the ability to interact across all management levels
· Build, develop and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders including other areas of the company to ensure issues are resolved to client expectations
· Taking ownership of problems and issues through to resolution
- Hiring Organization: Visa
- Primary Job Location: London, United Kingdom
- Work Schedule: Full time
- Employment Type/domain/functioning: Client Services & Support
- Job Level: Senior level position
To apply for this job please visit usa.visa.com.