Client Support Manager Jobs in London, United Kingdom in Visa Company
Consulting Vacancy for Degree/Graduate qualified
Job Description for Client Support Manager Vacancies in London (Visa )
Client Support is the first point of contact into Visa covering all systems, services, products and policies and provide in-depth technical support to quickly address any questions or issues raised.
We collaborate and liaise with various 3rd Line departments across the business to provide seamless end-to-end support to our clients and internal stakeholders.
Currently we support over 4500 organizations across Europe, we cover 8 languages over the phone: English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish and Turkish.
This is an individual contributor role responsible for identifying and resolving issues of moderate complexity. This position requires strong analytical, problem solving and execution skills and solid client relationship abilities.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
Client Support Manager: Job Qualifications
Acts as a key point of contact and takes ownership for a breadth of client queries related to Visa services, systems, products and policies
• Identifies individual client requirements and provides appropriate solutions, collaborating with internal teams and stakeholders where needed
• Adheres to agreed standards of efficiency and quality
• Stays up-to-date with knowledge of Visa products, services, systems and policies to ensure quality and client satisfaction
• Creates and delivers presentations to external and internal clients representing Visa effectively
• Provides out-of-hours support during Incidents ensuring timely communication internal and external stakeholder
• Is both a team player and able to work independently in a highly dynamic environment with changing priorities
• Takes responsibility for own workload management – is able to reassess priorities and to escalate or seek guidance where required
• Able to swiftly make decisions based upon information available, present recommendations and deal with challenges
• Experience in banking or financial services industries or in a technical support role
• Proven experience of working in a client-focused environment and a passion for client relationship management (internal and external)
• Working knowledge of payments flows, 3D Secure, tokenization, electronic payments.
• Robust analytical thinking skills
• Resourceful, and persistent problem solver
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English and at least one additional language (French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Turkish, Polish, Spanish)
- Hiring Organization: Visa
- Primary Job Location: London, United Kingdom
- Work Schedule: Full time
- Employment Type/domain/functioning: Consulting
- Job Level: Management level position
To apply for this job please visit usa.visa.com.