ASSA ABLOY Door Security Solutions Canada
Credit Analyst Jobs in Vaughan, Ontario, Canada for in ASSA ABLOY Door Security Solutions Canada | Administration, Facilities & Secretarial Vacancy for degree Holders
Job Description for Credit Analyst Vacancies in Vaughan, Ontario (ASSA ABLOY Door Security Solutions Canada )
- In this role as a Credit Analyst, you will contribute to our top-line growth, profitability, and free cash flow metrics while minimizing the risk of bad debt losses and maintaining compliance with company payment terms
- Review customers as defined by credit policy.
- Liaise between credit and sales groups to ensure customer credit limit issues are resolved with minimum disruption to the customer.
- Call delinquent customers. Regular and repeated follow up to be done until the commitment to pay is made.
- Address and resolve new disputes. Regular and repeated follow up to be done until the dispute is resolved either by payment or credit.
- Communicate and handle all customer concerns.
- Maintain communication with all customers, to ensure they are kept informed about credit and collections issues and necessary procedures/actions required to resolve the matter.
- Daily release of customer orders.
- Account reconciliations.
- Cash application when needed.
Credit Analyst: Job Qualifications
- College or University degree, and 3 – 5 years related experience.
- Excellent knowledge of receivables management and concepts to perform tasks listed.
Organization: ASSA ABLOY Door Security Solutions Canada
Primary Location: Vaughan, Ontario, Canada
Schedule: Full time
To apply for this job please visit www.assaabloy.com.