Director, Strategic Designer, GTM & Commercialisation Jobs in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia in Visa Company
Consulting Vacancy for Degree/Graduate qualified
Job Description for Director, Strategic Designer, GTM & Commercialisation Vacancies in Melbourne, Victoria (Visa )
Go-To-Market (GTM) and Commercialisation is part of Visa’s product division, driving a holistic approach to product, service and system design as well as leading the incubation of new solutions in market. We work cross functionally to support the ‘land and expand’ delivery approach to scale sustainably across our business, clients and partners in Australia, New Zealand, and South Pacific.
We are looking for a passionate Strategic designer to join our team who is a customer experience advocate and sees the big picture goals to bring together customer, business, and technical components into meaningful solutions.
What a Strategic Designer at Visa does:
As the Strategic Designer you’ll use human centered design principles to create new, innovative commerce experiences across Australia, New Zealand, and South Pacific.
You’ll be involved in the early stages of research, ideation, storytelling, and collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams through the iteration and implementation process. You will have ownership over your discipline and will define the activities and partners that are critical for its success as part of our Go-To-Market practice. Finally, you will be responsible for designing how we plan, shape, drive, and design collaborative approaches to progress opportunities and concepts through various commercial stage gates.
This role would ideally suit someone who is comfortable not only conducting and synthesizing research into insights and facilitating design thinking practices but also someone who has a desire to roll up their sleeves and produce design artifacts in a fast-paced environment.
In this role you will:
Lead and collaborate with multidisciplinary team members to scope, design, concept test and deliver innovative solutions
Conceptualize and define research methodologies that solve design challenges and uncover customer behaviours, pain points, needs and aspirations
Conduct relevant research to validate opportunity spaces and identify client segment needs, trends, gaps, and overlaps
Translate research insights into compelling stories that create consensus and motivate action
Communicate visually through storyboards, wireframes, interactive prototypes, and final design concepts
Director, Strategic Designer, GTM & Commercialisation: Job Qualifications
An outstanding portfolio of work demonstrating strong human-centred design capabilities across a diverse range of projects
• Significant experience with ethnographic research (quantitative and qualitative), divergent exploration, concept development and workshop facilitation
• Experience working hands-on with developers and product managers in a fast-paced and highly iterative environment
• A background with product prototyping and testing, future visioning, and strategy development including building and delivering service blueprints, systems maps, customer journeys and supporting the execution of product or service delivery.
• Strong experience working directly with and influencing clients, as well as moderating workshops with and for clients
• Ability to translate human insights into UX strategies and solutions
• Ability to communicate ideas and design decisions effectively
- Hiring Organization: Visa
- Primary Job Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Work Schedule: Full time
- Employment Type/domain/functioning: Consulting
- Job Level: Senior level position
To apply for this job please visit usa.visa.com.