Website Cloud Linux Inc
Human Resources and Talent Management Jobs in Globally Remote Locations, USA for HR Assistant Vacancy | Cloud Linux Inc Recruitment Hiring 2022
Cloud Linux Inc, is currently looking for a HR Assistant. For this role, you will have the following job responsibilities and skill sets:
HR Assistant: Brief Job Details
Experience: experience required
Job Location: Globally Remote Locations – United States of America
Education: HR related degreein the relevant field
Job Function: Human Resources and Talent Management
Skillset required: HR, recruitment
Nationality: Any Nationality
Number of Total Vacancies: Not disclosed
Company Industry: Cloud, digital, technology
Job Description for HR Assistant Vacancy in Globally Remote Locations, United States of America
Location: Globally Remote Locations, USA
Company: Cloud Linux Inc
Job Title: HR Assistant
About Human Resources and Talent Management
We are seeking a dynamic HR Assistant who has a passion for Human Resources and is looking to grow with our team! The ideal candidate should have strong organizational skills, open to learn all aspects of Human Resources and Talent Management from the ground up. In this role, the HR Assistant will work closely with the HR Operations Manager and our Talent Business Partners. This role will provide the ideal candidate with an opportunity to grow within all areas of HR.
Join us to make a difference!
Location Remote Work Anywhere, REMOTE
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Implement and manage our sourcing strategy
- Assist with day to day HR operations
- Provide administrative support
- Compile and update employee records
- Process documentation and prepare reports
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc)
- Manage our New Hire Onboarding process
Job Requirements, Required Skills & Educational Qualifications
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following requirements:
Required skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Flexibility, the ability to adjust to priority changes
- Be process oriented
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to speak, read and write English B1, C2 level
- Desire to develop within HR
- Belief that HR is the internal customer service for the whole organization
- Strong experience with GSuite
- Proven experience as an HR Assistant, Staff Assistant or relevant human resources/administrative position
- Hands-on experience with an HRIS
- Familiarity with ATS software and resume databases
- Basic knowledge of labor laws
What’s in it for you?
- A great opportunity for professional development within the young and fast-growing company.
- Interesting and challenging projects.
- Remote work with long-term employment on a full-time basis under contract.
- Flexible working hours.
- Paid one month vacation per year and sick leaves
- Medical insurance reimbursement.
- English educational programs
- Individual coach sessions.
- Ability to study and attend seminars and training according to the request.
- Co-working and gym/sports compensations
- The opportunity to receive a reward for the most innovative idea that the company can patent.
About: Cloud Linux Inc.
Our company is Cloud Linux Inc. – the maker of the #1 Linux based Operating System. We develop our products — CloudLinux OS, KernelCare, Imunify360, and Imunify Email — using the most innovative technologies. Our products are used by thousands of companies around the world, including Dell, GoDaddy, IBM, Zoom, and many others.
Visit here for more jobs for USA
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.