Junior Accountant Jobs in Dubai – Job Description
Support the local team in managing the daily books with coordination with the regional Finance Manager and Controller.
Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
Update accounts receivable and customer SOA
Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
Assist with reviewing of expenses as assigned
Junior Accountant: Job Requirements
- Self-organized and disciplined
- Proven experience as a junior accountant
- Excellent organizing abilities
- Great attention to detail
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
BSc/BA in accounting, finance or relevant field
To apply for this job please visit www.careers.alkazu.com.