Senior Manager Jobs in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia in AUNZSP, Visa Company
Technical Sales & Delivery Vacancy for Degree/Graduate qualified
Job Description for Senior Manager Vacancies in Melbourne, Victoria (AUNZSP, Visa )
The Australia and New Zealand Merchant Sales & Solutions team is responsible for the short- and long-term growth of merchant acceptance for Visa’s existing and new Digital products and services. The team will achieve its success through working with and through its acquiring partners, key merchant partners and the technology firms driving innovation in the marketplace.
What a Senior Manager, Technical Sales & Delivery, AUNZSP does at Visa:
The Senior Manager, Technical Sales & Delivery role will be responsible for providing technical and functional expertise for our Payments and Fraud Management and prevention platform. This role will also be responsible for consulting with our Clients on Business Processes and recommending Best in Class Payment and Fraud Prevention strategies. The role requires you to lead the consultation, implementation and integration of new clients. Supporting client migration plans, developing and refining new solution offerings, and working with internal and external stakeholders to provide an optimal integration experience with the CyberSource and Visa platforms by demonstrating to our clients how our Integrated Commerce solutions can be integrated into their existing infrastructure and business processes while addressing any technical concerns.
- Develop tactical and strategic plans to support the needs of new and existing enterprise clients.
- Provide technical, functional and subject matter expertise to our sales team
- Conduct technical presentations and product demonstrations for customer audiences
- Be a lead resource in supporting the preparation and responses for RFPs and RFIs
- Work closely with our Product Management team to maintain technical and functional knowledge of existing and new services
- Identify and work with third party resources as necessary to support client integration needs down to code level detail
- Project planning, coordination, and delivery of services
Senior Manager: Job Qualifications
- Digital / Innovation
• Digital savvy – applying your knowledge to the way you work
• Stay current and up to date with latest innovation, digital trends, research, skills, and education
• Champions bold ideas and new ways of doing things
• Challenge the status quo and champion better ways of delivery solutions
• Consistently search for innovative, more efficient ways to work and make incremental improvements to existing processes or ways of doing business with internal or client stakeholdersValues Driven
• Actively promotes an environment of inclusion and diversity of thought
• Communicates openly, honestly and respectfully – ensuring opinions are heard
• Proactively limit or mitigate unconscious biases when making decisions
• Connects the dots and information across the organization to leverage the best of Visa’s technologies, expertise, and solutions
• Keeps client needs at the forefront of priorities and takes action to provide high quality solutions/services that exceed their expectations
• Make quick, timely decisions in the face of limited, ambiguous information, or in a crisis or other high-pressure situation
• Determine success criteria and key performance indicators for achievement of results and track and monitor progress against those criteria
• Encourage others to openly share and build on each other’s new ideas, products or solutions
• Demonstrate energy and positive response when tackling challenging problems and view complicated tasks as engaging or motivating
• Show openness to new ideas, modifying viewpoints and direction in light of new information
• Quickly adapt to multiple changing work demands and priorities by adjusting style and tactics to fit the new circumstances
• Quickly recover from setbacks or failure by viewing as a lesson learned and trying again
• Minimum of 10+ years IT consulting, project management, systems implementation and/or business development, with increasing levels of responsibility
• Excellent verbal and written communications, interpersonal skills knowledge /certification of IT project management best practices
• Strong understanding of payment processing infrastructure systems, technologies, and security standards preferred.
• Strong knowledge of technology, including programming languages (Java, Web Services, C/C++. Etc.), operating systems (Unix,Linux,Windows) and commercial software applications.
• Familiarity with merchant store front and shopping cart technologies
• Ability to influence and lead diverse set of globally based internal stakeholders.
• Experience working in Australia Market.
• Revenue driven and accountable must be willing to take initiative and move into greenfield territory
• Bachelors degree or equivalent required
- Hiring Organization: AUNZSP, Visa
- Primary Job Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Work Schedule: Full time
- Employment Type/domain/functioning: Technical Sales & Delivery
- Job Level: Senior level position
To apply for this job please visit usa.visa.com.