Website Cloud Linux Inc
TuxCare Marketing Jobs in Globally Remote Locations, USA for Marketing Coordinator Vacancy | Cloud Linux Inc Recruitment Hiring 2022
Cloud Linux Inc, is currently looking for a Marketing Coordinator. For this role, you will have the following job responsibilities and skill sets:
Marketing Coordinator: Brief Job Details
Experience: experience required
Job Location: Globally Remote Locations – United States of America
Education: Marketing degree in the relevant field
Job Function: TuxCare Marketing marketing, marketing, B2B business
Skillset required: marketing experience in B2B business
Nationality: Any Nationality
Number of Total Vacancies: Not disclosed
Company Industry: Cloud, digital, technology
Job Description for Marketing Coordinator Vacancy in Globally Remote Locations, United States of America
Location: Globally Remote Locations, USA
Company: Cloud Linux Inc
Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
About TuxCare Marketing
TuxCare by CloudLinux is making open source Linux enterprise-grade by automating, simplifying, and enhancing enterprise Linux operations. We provide a full suite of live patching, end-of-life, and Linux support services to help organizations maintain a compliant and secure posture against data breaches, hacks, and other cybersecurity risks. You can learn more about TuxCare on our official website.
We are looking for a highly motivated marketing coordinator to work closely with the TuxCare Marketing team. This work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the TuxCare Marketing department and the attainment of its goals.
Join us to make a difference!
Location Remote Work Anywhere, REMOTE
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Coordinate various marketing projects
- Weekly preparation and analysis of campaign performance data
- Work with a team of in-house and outsourced professionals.
- Coordinate production of videos
- Assist in maintaining corporate website
- Coordinate advertising campaigns
Job Requirements, Required Skills & Educational Qualifications
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following requirements:
Required skills & Qualifications:
- High level of English (speaking and writing)
- Marketing experience, diverse preferred
- Strong skills with Excel and Google Sheets
- Attention to details and a high ability to learn
- Fast-learning, proactive
- Good analytical skills
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, growing deadline-driven startup-up environment
- Strong self-motivation, driven to achieve committed milestones
- Ability to independently analyze a task and find the right solution
What’s in it for you?
- A great opportunity for professional development within the young and fast-growing company.
- Interesting and challenging projects.
- Remote work with long-term employment on a full-time basis under contract.
- Flexible working hours.
- Paid one month vacation per year and sick leaves
- Medical insurance reimbursement.
- English educational programs
- Individual coach sessions.
- Ability to study and attend seminars and training according to the request.
- Co-working and gym/sports compensations
- The opportunity to receive a reward for the most innovative idea that the company can patent.
About: Cloud Linux Inc.
Our company is Cloud Linux Inc. – the maker of the #1 Linux based Operating System. We develop our products — CloudLinux OS, KernelCare, Imunify360, and Imunify Email — using the most innovative technologies. Our products are used by thousands of companies around the world, including Dell, GoDaddy, IBM, Zoom, and many others.
Visit here for more jobs for USA
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.