Website Cloud Linux Inc
AlmaLinux OS Jobs in Globally Remote Locations, USA for Marketing Manager Vacancy | Cloud Linux Inc Recruitment Hiring 2022
Cloud Linux Inc, is currently looking for a Marketing Manager. For this role, you will have the following job responsibilities and skill sets:
Marketing Manager: Brief Job Details
Experience: experience required
Job Location: Globally Remote Locations – United States of America
Education: Marketing degree in the relevant field
Job Function: AlmaLinux OS marketing, marketing, B2B business
Skillset required: marketing experience in B2B business
Nationality: Any Nationality
Number of Total Vacancies: Not disclosed
Company Industry: Cloud, digital, technology
Job Description for Marketing Manager Vacancy in Globally Remote Locations, United States of America
Location: Globally Remote Locations, USA
Company: Cloud Linux Inc
Job Title: Marketing Manager
About AlmaLinux OS
AlmaLinux OS is an open-source, community-driven Linux operating system that fills the gap left by the discontinuation of the CentOS Linux stable release. AlmaLinux OS is a 1:1 binary compatible fork of RHEL® owned and built by the community.
AlmaLinux development is supported by the AlmaLinux OS Foundation, a 501(c)(6) non-profit created for the benefit of the AlmaLinux OS community and is backed by several well known members and sponsors. Ongoing development efforts are governed by the members of the community.
This role provides an incredible opportunity to be the marketing leader for a leading open source distro. You’ll be responsible for developing the marketing strategies for the community and leading its execution throughout the year. Your marketing plan will encompass a combination of activities that support integrated campaigns that leverage content development, virtual and live events, PR/communications, social media, web/landing pages to name a few.
Marketing activities with AlmaLinux help expand awareness of incredible efforts that our community builds together. Your marketing expertise will also help drive more engagement in developer communities, spread knowledge of new releases, drive participation at regional and national events, and encourage training and certification on new technologies.
This position is for an individual contributor, no direct reports.
Join us to make a difference!
Location Remote Work Anywhere, REMOTE
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Be the marketing leader for an incredible open source project and its community.
- Build and execute, quarterly + annual marketing plans that include integrated campaigns, events, content, and communications
- Develop clear and engaging content that is consistent with the AlmaLinux brand and addresses both business goals and community needs. Content includes press releases, case studies, videos, digital promotions, newsletters, blogs, and social media.
- Develop PR campaigns and media relations strategies to increase paid, earned, and owned media coverage.
- Analyze community engagement and create strategic plans to optimize SEO/SEM.
- Monitor, track and analyze performance of marketing activities and channels to optimize results.
- Manage online presence for the project including web properties, developer sites, and social media channel.
Job Requirements, Required Skills & Educational Qualifications
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following requirements:
Required skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of marketing experience in B2B business in open source
- Previous experience working with media and content agencies
- Experience managing communication to B2B communities related to open source
- Ability to interface at all levels maintaining strong working relationships across cross-functional teams.
What’s in it for you?
- A great opportunity for professional development within the young and fast-growing company.
- Interesting and challenging projects.
- Remote work with long-term employment on a full-time basis under contract.
- Flexible working hours.
- Paid one month vacation per year and sick leaves
- Medical insurance reimbursement.
- English educational programs
- Individual coach sessions.
- Ability to study and attend seminars and training according to the request.
- Co-working and gym/sports compensations
- The opportunity to receive a reward for the most innovative idea that the company can patent.
About: Cloud Linux Inc.
Our company is Cloud Linux Inc. – the maker of the #1 Linux based Operating System. We develop our products — CloudLinux OS, KernelCare, Imunify360, and Imunify Email — using the most innovative technologies. Our products are used by thousands of companies around the world, including Dell, GoDaddy, IBM, Zoom, and many others.
Visit here for more jobs for USA
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.