Operations Business Analyst Jobs in London, United Kingdom in Visa Company
Information Technology Vacancy for Degree/Graduate qualified
Job Description for Operations Business Analyst Vacancies in London (Visa )
Working as part of the Operations Change team, the Operations Business Analyst will work in getting the Operational teams to a scalable state, where they are able to effectively scale and flex the business without an increase in resource or additional inefficient processes. The role requires knowledge across the business but has a heavy focus on analysis, as well as requirements gathering, documentation creation and review.
The role will be required to work multiple projects simultaneously across legacy VPL applications and processes, the new Visa Direct offerings as well as the introduction of new services and suppliers.
The Operations Business Analyst will be accountable for delivering value to the Operations teams by ensuring that their needs, requirements and any challenges are factored within any project.
What we expect of you, day to day.
Assist in refinement of new Visa Direct processes within Operations
Analysis of all changes being proposed within Operations, to include scoping, design, testing, delivery & execution, warranty and handover into BAU
Review and refine operational launch requirements, to include people, process, tools, training and documentation of new features
Act as the SME for the Operations teams within the various workstream
Act as the voice of VPL Operations when collaborating with wider Visa teams
Production of good-quality documentation and training about services
Operations Business Analyst: Job Qualifications
A payments expert, with strong knowledge of VPL payment processing and network partner processes
• A wider understanding of the business and the importance of each part of the payment flow
• Strong time management
• The ability to multi-task and prioritise your own workload based on deadlines
• The ability to confidently interface with stakeholders across all levels
• The ability to articulate and demonstrate changes and success
• Ability to understand complex technical solutions and communicate these in a concise and relevant way to various stakeholders including IT and Analysis Teams
- Hiring Organization: Visa
- Primary Job Location: London, United Kingdom
- Work Schedule: Full time
- Employment Type/domain/functioning: Information Technology
- Job Level: Senior level position
To apply for this job please visit usa.visa.com.