Website Cloud Linux Inc
Linux Software Development Jobs in Globally Remote Locations, USA for Project Manager Vacancy | Cloud Linux Inc Recruitment Hiring 2022
Cloud Linux Inc, is currently looking for a Project Manager. For this role, you will have the following job responsibilities and skill sets:
Project Manager: Brief Job Details
Experience: experience required
Job Location: Globally Remote Locations – United States of America
Education: Technical education in the relevant field
Job Function: Software development, KernelCare
Skillset required: software development
Nationality: Any Nationality
Number of Total Vacancies: Not disclosed
Company Industry: Cloud, digital, technology
Job Description for Project Manager Vacancy in Globally Remote Locations, United States of America
Location: Globally Remote Locations, USA
Company: Cloud Linux Inc
Job Title: Project Manager
At Cloudlinux we are leaders in providing IT-solutions for web hosting. Here, you get an opportunity to work with unique technologies and solve complicated tasks in teams of what might just be the best specialists in the industry. Thanks to remote work, you will be able to live the way you like. You will open new horizons for professional and personal development and realize your bold ideas.
We are currently looking for a Project Manager with a Linux software development background to manage multiple development teams for KernelCare. It is a CloudLinux’s fastest-growing product, which provides automated kernel security updates without reboots for most popular Linux distributions. It ensures optimal performance and uptime by allowing hosting providers and enterprises to keep kernels up-to-date with all security patches while keeping servers online.
Become part of the team of experts and work with top notch developers to contribute to open source.You can find more details about the project and the company on our branded websites at Cloudlinux.com and TuxCare.com.
Join us to make a difference!
Location Remote Work Anywhere, REMOTE
What you’ll need to succeed:
As our Project Manager for our KernelCare team you will:
Be accountable for defining, planning, orchestrating, and delivering a given strategic initiative
Directly manage all aspects of the project life cycle and oversees all phases of a project
Rigorously manage scope to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed upon time, cost, and quality parameters
Work with multiple stakeholders to prioritize work
Define and track project milestones while developing, maintaining, and reporting on an overall integrated delivery plan
Job Requirements, Required Skills & Educational Qualifications
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following requirements:
Required skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in a project management role
- Programming/software development background
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management tools
- Strong leadership qualities
- Agile / Scrum
- Ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision both written and verbally
- Upper intermediate level of English is required, Russian would be a plus
What’s in it for you?
- A great opportunity for professional development within the young and fast-growing company.
- Interesting and challenging projects.
- Remote work with long-term employment on a full-time basis under contract.
- Flexible working hours.
- Paid one month vacation per year and sick leaves
- Medical insurance reimbursement.
- English educational programs
- Individual coach sessions.
- Ability to study and attend seminars and training according to the request.
- Co-working and gym/sports compensations
- The opportunity to receive a reward for the most innovative idea that the company can patent.
About: Cloud Linux Inc.
Our company is Cloud Linux Inc. – the maker of the #1 Linux based Operating System. We develop our products — CloudLinux OS, KernelCare, Imunify360, and Imunify Email — using the most innovative technologies. Our products are used by thousands of companies around the world, including Dell, GoDaddy, IBM, Zoom, and many others.
Visit here for more jobs for USA
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.