Senior Consultant, Visa Product Strategy and Operations Jobs in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia in Visa Company
Product/Solutions Management Vacancy for Degree/Graduate qualified
Job Description for Senior Consultant, Visa Product Strategy and Operations Vacancies in Melbourne, Victoria (Visa )
What a Sr. Consultant, Visa Product Strategy & Operations does at Visa:
The role will require you to be responsible for supporting the Senior Director in developing AuNZSP Product Strategies, by working across the business to determine our response to threats and opportunities. This will involve working with Product Owners and Product Functions in Region, Sales Account Executive Teams and other cross functional teams at Visa (e.g. Marketing, Finance) to develop complex business level and product strategies (e.g. multiyear plans, new product business cases) and own and deliver on ad hoc strategic projects (e.g. partner models).
The expectations of this role include the following and is not limited to:
1. Drive Strategic Plans and Analysis for Product across AuNZSP
Support the development of a Point of View for the trends, threats, competitive landscape and evolutionary opportunities across each of our markets. Translate these high-level macro threats into how Visa can participate and generate winning strategies and recommendations, inclusive of product builds, enhancements or ecosystem partnerships.
Develop and track business case benefits and costs against endorsed strategies for our markets
Work across the product verticals / portfolios to develop narratives across our capabilities to foster 1-3 year roadmaps, development cycles and priorities in order for us to stay relevant, compete and drive innovation for our clients
Help the Senior Director to work with key stakeholders across the business to gather insights, understand challenges and devise responses on regulation, competitive pressures and innovation coming from outside in.
Keep up to date with and form a structure to disseminate trends and regulations that relate to the payment industry and maintain an awareness of competitor positioning.
2. Help to champion Product priorities and requirements for AuNZSP
Support the Senior Director, to work with Market teams such as AuNZSP Leadership Team, Marketing, Strategy, Government Affairs to proactively respond to and provide expertise across various but not limited to changes in legislation, regulation, competition and other market trends and opportunities as it pertains to Product.
Create the relevant documentation in order for the Senior Director to advocate for AuNZSP in Hub and Global forums for product development, product resources and priorities and having voice of the market to ensure understanding and alignment.
When the Senior Director is unable to attend, represent Product in cross functional initiatives across our market and Region, determine the level of involvement, our accountabilities and therefore deliverables.
Support Product Squads and Segment squads with their business strategies and plans to ensure completeness and consistency.
From time-to-time work with external consulting firms and agencies if engaged to do a discreet piece engagement for the market product and solutions functions, including writing briefs, managing deliverables and timeframes and accountable for the management of the engagement.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
Senior Consultant, Visa Product Strategy and Operations: Job Qualifications
Experience in payments (ideally 5 or more years)
• Experience in formulating and delivering on business strategies
• Ability to build strong relationships with clients and business stakeholders
• A strong customer mindset
• Strong team orientation with a collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible style, able to work effectively in a matrixed organization
• Superior analytical and problem-solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor
• Strong commercial acumen, with experience in working on business/value cases that prove ROI
• Excellent detail orientation, ensuring the highest level of quality/rigor in reports and data analysis
• Excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and written capabilities
- Hiring Organization: Visa
- Primary Job Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Work Schedule: Full time
- Employment Type/domain/functioning: Product/Solutions Management
- Job Level: Senior level position
To apply for this job please visit usa.visa.com.