- Classified ad is posted by: Company
- Street Address: 22 Clematis St., West Palm Beach, FL
- City: West Palm Beach, FL
- Ad Country: United States
- State of the Country: Florida
- Zip/Postal Code: 33401
- A Few keywords that are highlight of your Advert.: Content Writing, proofreading, social media management, editor
- Listed: December 1, 2017 5:14 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Job opening for Content Writing, proofreading, social media management, editor
Bytion is a South Florida startup company founded in 2010 and is the parent company of various established and growing Internet companies. While each of our subsidiaries has varied purposes and goals, they all share one common mission – drastically improve the way businesses and professionals market to their audience through bleeding-edge tools, apps, platforms, and services.
If you are a person of value, down to earth, and is committed to making a long-term relationship with us, then we welcome you to be a part of our awesome team! We are looking for a Managing Editor to provide the freshest content on our websites that will not only generate sales but also will provide useful information.
Main responsibilities of the role include, but not limited to, the following:
– Responsible for the timeliness, accuracy and brand alignment of placed content; attention to detail is imperative whilst challenging the status quo to improve overall delivered content is encouraged
– Content changes to the website to support the development and growth of the site; ensuring accurate and relevant content across all aspects of the site
– Ensures writers are effective and productive
– Edit outlines and contents submitted by writers
– Maintains appropriate writing style for every web content submitted
– Upload and enhance final web contents in WordPress by adding supporting images, videos and etc.
– Inspiring content writers to think creatively and strategically
– Understanding clients’ businesses to be able to deliver content that meets all project objectives
Skills and Experiences:
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and manage fast-paced work demands
– Ability to work autonomously and own projects from start to finish
– 2-5 years’ experience in social marketing, content creation, and editing
– Good knowledge of SEO and online marketing techniques
– Proven ability in developing social media plans, setting targets and delivering results
– Web skills including WordPress, CSS, HTML and photoshop
SALARY: $700-800 per week
Address : 22 Clematis St., West Palm Beach, FL , US
749 total views, 1 today
Search Classified Ads
Latest Blog Posts on Adsnity!
- Whatsapp Marketing – 10 Best Ways to Market your Business on WhatsApp
- What are the Main Advertising Methods to Generate Leads Successfully on the Internet?
- How to Start Your Web Hosting Reseller Business and Get Success with it
- How to Generate Leads with Pinterest Ads Via Promoted Pins- Social Media Tips
- Social Media Marketing- 6 Tactics For Getting Maximum Exposure