Website The Bridge Hub Lifestyle, AE
Baker Commis Job Vacancy in Abu Dhabi, UAE for Experienced Candidates| Full Time Bakery Jobs@The Bridge Hub Lifestyle, AE
Job Description for Baker Commis Jobs Vacancies in Abu Dhabi
- Receives deliveries and verifies that all ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
Is able to take inventory of bakery supplies and notifies the supervisor of low or depleted supplies.
Discards expired and spoiled food items stored in the stock rooms, refrigerators, and freezers. Communicates executed actions to Track Manager and supervisor.
- Complies with completion of Food and Safety as well as Waste and Breakage forms as instructed by the Track Manager.
- Fills daily duties checklists and activity log.
- Supports and promotes all initiatives carried by the Marketing | PR team.
- Provides a clear and concise description of services, products, facilities, and Tracks.
Baker Commis: Job Qualifications
- At least a High school diploma or a GED.
- Proven commercial kitchen experience – 2 years.
- Strong knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- Must understand, communicate in English and carry out instructions in oral or written format.
Organization: The Bridge Hub Lifestyle, AE
Primary Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Job Schedule: Full-time
The Bridge Hub Lifestyle, AE
Rabdan – Al Maqta’ – Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates
To apply for this job please visit fa-erbb-saasfaprod1.fa.ocs.oraclecloud.com.