Website Cloud Linux Inc
Java Extended Lifecycle Support Jobs in Globally Remote Locations, USA for Java Developer Vacancy | Cloud Linux Inc Recruitment Hiring 2022
Cloud Linux Inc, is currently looking for a Java Developer. For this role, you will have the following job responsibilities and skill sets:
Java Developer: Brief Job Details
Experience: experience required
Job Location: Globally Remote Locations – United States of America
Education: technical, IT, degree in the relevant field
Job Function: Java Extended Lifecycle Support, software development
Skillset required: software development
Nationality: Any Nationality
Number of Total Vacancies: Not disclosed
Company Industry: Cloud, digital, technology
Job Description for Java Developer Vacancy in Globally Remote Locations, United States of America
Location: Globally Remote Locations, USA
Company: Cloud Linux Inc
Job Title: Java Developer
About Java Extended Lifecycle Support
CloudLinux is looking for an experienced Java developer with extensive Java tools expertise for the Extended Lifecycle team. The main idea behind the project is to provide a secure Java instrumentarium for heterogeneous java based environments as well as for java dev workstation. It is a challenging mission requiring deep Java tools acknowledgment and a fresh and even revolutionary viewpoint to kickstart the new product.
Join us to make a difference!
Location Remote Work Anywhere, REMOTE
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Conduct various research and experiments
- Contribute to various open-source projects like Maven, Spring, etc.
- Backport security and bug fixes from newer upstream versions or writing patches from scratch.
- Create reproducers and tests for vulnerabilities.
- Automation of routine processes
Job Requirements, Required Skills & Educational Qualifications
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following requirements:
Required skills & Qualifications:
- 4+ years in software development
- Java core (Kotlin is a huge plus)
- Spring boot, Spring data JPA, Spring security
- Understanding of microservice architecture
- Experience with Git, jenkins/Gitlab as CI/CD
- Experience with repository management systems as Nexus will be a plus
What’s in it for you?
- A great opportunity for professional development within the young and fast-growing company.
- Interesting and challenging projects.
- Remote work with long-term employment on a full-time basis under contract.
- Flexible working hours.
- Paid one month vacation per year and sick leaves
- Medical insurance reimbursement.
- English educational programs
- Individual coach sessions.
- Ability to study and attend seminars and training according to the request.
- Co-working and gym/sports compensations
- The opportunity to receive a reward for the most innovative idea that the company can patent.
About: Cloud Linux Inc.
Our company is Cloud Linux Inc. – the maker of the #1 Linux based Operating System. We develop our products — CloudLinux OS, KernelCare, Imunify360, and Imunify Email — using the most innovative technologies. Our products are used by thousands of companies around the world, including Dell, GoDaddy, IBM, Zoom, and many others.
Visit here for more jobs for USA
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.