Website Chalhoub Group
Beauty, Fashion and Gift Sector Industry Job Hiring in Dubai, UAE for Performance Marketing Manager Vacancy | Chalhoub Group Recruitment 2023
Chalhoub Group, is currently looking for a Performance Marketing Manager. For this role, you will have the following job responsibilities and skill sets:
Performance Marketing Manager: Brief Job Details
Experience: Experience required to apply
Job Location: Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Education: Bachelor degree, MBA, PGDM, etc
Job Function: Management
Skillset required: Performance Marketer within retail – 4+ years
Nationality: Any Nationality
Number of Total Vacancies: Not disclosed
Company Industry: Beauty, Fashion and Gift Sector
Job Description for Performance Marketing Manager Vacancy in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job location: Dubai, UAE
- Manage marketing budget for a portfolio of brands (plan strategy for lead generation, retention, LTV, ROI/ROAS…etc) to meet established performance uplift expectations
- Develop, conduct and evaluate A/B tests for creative marketing ideas. Test and optimize landing pages.
- Create traffic driving (high relevancy) ads (managing both copy writing and visuals),and execute continuous improvement initiatives
- Conduct analytics on multiple sets of data to identify opportunities and draft strategic proposals to improve performance (example: customer journey review) and swiftly execute approved suggestions
- Further associates eco-system, work with 3rd parties and harness the power of these relationships to facilitate both traffic and conversion growth
- Manage e-marketing budget and optimizing it on a daily basis in order to meet online business targets
- Manage the relationships with external digital marketing agencies
- Adapt and optimize creatives and conversion points
- Analyze and report on results using Google Analytics and other internal platforms
- Drive business growth through performance advertising (user acquisition, boosting basket size, reorder rate..etc) across multiple channels and make suggestions for conversion improvement projects to maximize revenue and minimize costs.
- Develop and monitor campaign performance by channel (Direct, Free Search, Paid Search, Social Media, Associates, Other) and device (desktop, tablet, mobile ).
- Create tracking (tagging) and reporting system for campaigns/platform performance (attribution, measurement, analytics) and establishing KPIs
Job Requirements, Required Skills & Educational Qualifications
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following requirements:
Required skills & Qualifications :
- Previous experience as a Performance Marketer within retail – 4+ years
- Excellent knowledge of Paid social, Paid Media, Affiliates and Influencer marketing – 360 degree approach
- Experience managing an agency
- Strategic mindset in developing performance plans, budgeting, and testing
- Previous experience managing and mentoring junior staff
- Arabic speaker preferred
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About us: Chalhoub Group
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
beauty, fashion and gift sectors company
Visit here for more jobs for UAE
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.