Website Cloud Linux Inc
TuxCare Development Jobs in Globally Remote Locations, USA for Security Certification Manager (TuxCare) Vacancy | Cloud Linux Inc Recruitment Hiring 2022
Cloud Linux Inc, is currently looking for a Security Certification Manager (TuxCare). For this role, you will have the following job responsibilities and skill sets:
Security Certification Manager (TuxCare): Brief Job Details
Experience: experience required
Job Location: Globally Remote Locations – United States of America
Education: Technical education in the relevant field
Job Function: Software development, KernelCare
Skillset required: software development
Nationality: Any Nationality
Number of Total Vacancies: Not disclosed
Company Industry: Cloud, digital, technology
Job Description for Security Certification Manager (TuxCare) Vacancy in Globally Remote Locations, United States of America
Location: Globally Remote Locations, USA
Company: Cloud Linux Inc
Job Title: Security Certification Manager (TuxCare)
TuxCare by CloudLinux is making open source Linux enterprise-grade by automating, simplifying, and enhancing enterprise Linux operations. We provide a full suite of live patching, end-of-life, and Linux support services to help organizations maintain a compliant and secure posture against data breaches, hacks, and other cybersecurity risks. You can learn more about TuxCare on our official website.
We are looking for a highly motivated person to lead the security certification for TuxCare products. You will be responsible for establishing and maintaining compliance with certification requirements such as FIPS, Common Criteria, and others, in close collaboration with engineering teams and senior management. This is a perfect opportunity for anyone who has a solid technical background and wants to grow as a business leader with a significant impact on product development.
Work is fully remote, with flexible hours, where you can plan your day and work from anywhere. If you are inspired by difficult challenges and ready to take the next step of your career, don’t hesitate to send your resume to us.
Join us to make a difference!
Location Remote Work Anywhere, REMOTE
What you’ll need to succeed:
Establish, direct and maintain the security certification cycle for enterprise products
Coordinate common and cross-functional compliance requirements across different teams
Partner with product stakeholders on roadmaps, timelines, and technical strategy
Communicate with international certification centers and other third parties related to certification
Develop and file all documents related to certifications, keep them up to date
Job Requirements, Required Skills & Educational Qualifications
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following requirements:
Required skills & Qualifications:
- Proven organizational and project management skills
- Ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical audience
- Team player
- Good understanding of UNIX-like operating systems
- Understanding of cryptography and security certifications
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Willingness to develop and maintain supporting documentation
- [nice to have] previous experience with FIPS 140 certifications
What’s in it for you?
- A great opportunity for professional development within the young and fast-growing company.
- Interesting and challenging projects.
- Remote work with long-term employment on a full-time basis under contract.
- Flexible working hours.
- Paid one month vacation per year and sick leaves
- Medical insurance reimbursement.
- English educational programs
- Individual coach sessions.
- Ability to study and attend seminars and training according to the request.
- Co-working and gym/sports compensations
- The opportunity to receive a reward for the most innovative idea that the company can patent.
About: Cloud Linux Inc.
Our company is Cloud Linux Inc. – the maker of the #1 Linux based Operating System. We develop our products — CloudLinux OS, KernelCare, Imunify360, and Imunify Email — using the most innovative technologies. Our products are used by thousands of companies around the world, including Dell, GoDaddy, IBM, Zoom, and many others.
Visit here for more jobs for USA
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.