Business Management Degree Apprentice, Human Resources Jobs in London, United Kingdom in Visa Company
Human Resources Vacancy for A-Levels or BTEC (BCC for A-Levels or DMM for a BTEC) Freshers
Job Description for Business Management Degree Apprentice, Human Resources Vacancies in London (Visa )
Our Business Management Degree Apprenticeship programme enables you to gain full time experience in a wide range of business areas at Visa, whilst studying for a degree, the cost of which is covered by Visa! You’ll finish the programme with a BSc Hons Degree in Chartered Management with zero debt, as we pay your tuition fees, and give you time out of the office to complete your studies.
Whether you aspire to work in Marketing, HR, Client Support, Consulting & Analytics, or anything in between, our Business Management Apprenticeship will give you a range of experience to help you start your career. You’ll complete 5 rotations that last 6 months each, to try and help you experience a range of different roles at Visa, after which you’ll spend up to 18 months in your final placement where you look to build your career once you complete the programme. We’ll help you unlock your potential at Visa, dreaming up new ideas and gaining exposure to some of the most advanced tech in the industry, as we turn wearables, devices and even cars into new ways to pay – everywhere you go.
About the role
Being an apprentice at Visa is not just about work, you’re part of something much bigger. Alongside the day to day demands of your role and studies you’ll get to:
Join our Employee Resource Groups so you can support causes you care about, and work with like-minded individuals, such as Young Professionals, Women in Tech and Visa Pride
Access even more training and development opportunities through Visa University’s physical and digital resources
Build your professional network through social events and networking opportunities
Business Management Degree Apprentice, Human Resources: Job Qualifications
- Be ready to start full-time work from September 2024
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Hold 7 GCSE’s grade 9 – 4 (or equivalent), including English and Maths.
- Be studying towards or have a level 3 qualification (e.g. A-Levels or BTEC qualification) equivalent to
- 104 UCAS Points or above. This is equivalent to BCC for A-Levels or DMM for a BTEC. Please clearly state your grades/predicted grades on your CV.
- You have not completed a Level 6 (Degree) or higher level qualification previously
- Hiring Organization: Visa
- Primary Job Location: London, United Kingdom
- Work Schedule: Full time
- Employment Type/domain/functioning: Human Resources
- Job Level: Junior level position
To apply for this job please visit usa.visa.com.
don't forget to check out the important resources regarding jobs and employment related advertisement here: Visit here for Best Job Posting Sites for Employers to find a listing of 200+ Job Boards for Recruiters and Job Seekers all over the World!