Graduate Program – Engineering Jobs in Mentone, Victoria, Australia in ASSA ABLOY Company
Human Resources Vacancy for university degree (Bachelor or Masters) qualified
Job Description for Graduate Program – Engineering Vacancies in Mentone, Victoria (ASSA ABLOY )
ASSA ABLOY Opening Solutions Graduate Program
The ASSA ABLOY Opening Solutions Graduate Program is your opportunity to gain valuable experience in a real-life work environment. We are looking for graduates with Business, Engineering, Finance and Marketing disciplines from Australia and New Zealand. This will be a 2-year program with multiple rotations commencing in January 2023. Graduates will work on multiple assignments across different areas of business within the Pacific & North East Asia (PNEA) region.
You can expect:
- Placement into key business areas with high priority, exciting projects where you will be empowered to drive positive change.
- Diverse and tailored assignments that will challenge your abilities and develop your skills in a global organisation.
- Working with state-of-the-art technology and automation.
- Pairing with Senior Leaders across the business as part of our mentoring and leadership development program.
- Unique chance to experience diverse cultures and markets within the Pacific & North East Asia region.
- An opportunity to transition into a permanent full-time position, tailored to your skills and attributes, post-program completion.
Graduate Program – Engineering: Job Qualifications
- Hold Australian/New Zealand Citizenship or Australian/New Zealand Permanent Residency status at the time of application.
- Successful completion of university degree (Bachelor or Masters) and graduated within the previous 3 years.
- Minimum of a credit average or equivalent grade (60%).
- Hiring Organization: ASSA ABLOY
- Primary Job Location: Mentone, Victoria, Australia
- Work Schedule: Full time
- Employment Type/domain/functioning: Human Resources
- Job Level: Entry level position
To apply for this job please visit www.assaabloy.com.