Sourcing Manager Jobs in Oakleigh, Victoria, Australia in ASSA ABLOY Company
Supply Chain Vacancy for Graduation/ degree/ MBA qualified
Job Description for Sourcing Manager Vacancies in Oakleigh, Victoria (ASSA ABLOY )
We currently have an opportunity for a self-starter with experience in Sourcing indirect or direct spend to join our Procurement team based in Oakleigh, Melbourne. Reporting to the Financial Controller, this role is a great opportunity to enhance your existing knowledge in the supply chain/procurement space
- The successful applicant, will demonstrate a strong balance of the following key skills and attributes:
- Category Management: Develop, drive and implement category strategies for a portfolio of ~$25m spend to deliver value to the business whilst preserving quality
- Drive relationship management of key suppliers across multiple categories i.e. freight, labour hire, travel, contractors, IT, energy etc.
- Support and implement best practices including e-auctions, e-catalogues, procurement cards and contract management etc.
Sourcing Manager: Job Qualifications
- The successful candidate will be tertiary qualified with extensive experience in the direct and/or indirect spend management sector
- Hiring Organization: ASSA ABLOY
- Primary Job Location: Oakleigh, Victoria, Australia
- Work Schedule: Full time
- Employment Type/domain/functioning: Supply Chain job
- Job Level: Entry level position
To apply for this job please visit www.assaabloy.com.