Sales Specialist, Account Management Jobs in London, United Kingdom in Visa Company
Account Management Vacancy for sales/ marketing/ management qualified experienced professionals
Job Description for Sales Specialist, Account Management Vacancies in London (Visa )
Visa Acceptance Solutions is expanding its commercial team in Europe, growing footprint in the region and providing acquirers, merchants and payment providers with the solutions needed to accelerate their business through state-of-the-art payment technology.
This sales position focuses on the identification and generation of new business opportunities across Europe, selling complete portfolio of risk services.
This is a specialist sales role that requires a high degree of commercial acumen, business maturity and self-motivation. A proven track record in sales with qualified success in accretive revenue strategies, including pipeline conversion and enhanced time to revenue. Fluent English is a must with a preference for a second European language.
About the role
What we expect from you, day to day:
Drive net new client acquisitions and the growth of clients through selling Risk Product and Solution and they commercial value
Develop, grow and execute against a pipeline of new opportunities within the clients across key markets and segments.
Individual contributor, helping to create and align overall proposition narrative across regions, functions, and channels.
Driving sales enablement and revenue growth through the proposition development
Focus on developing and continually updating sales narrative across internal sales channels, and acquiring and technology partners.
Quota carrying role
Establish and continue to be creative in coming up with interesting value proposition, case studies and thought leadership to position Visa Acceptance Solutions as preferred Risk partner.
Take part in and support team account planning, forecasting, and sales process.
Represent and present risk acceptance product value proposition to large groups both internally and externally
Work closely with marketing and digital marketing team to carry out and deliver thought leadership content across company website, partner portal, and other client facing resources.
Sales Specialist, Account Management: Job Qualifications
- Experienced candidate with strong track record in driving net new client acquisitions
- Demonstrable experience of attaining/achieving target let quotas for bookings (AANR) and revenue attainment
- Experience of deploying a sales methodology to accelerate deal closure through a value based selling approach
- Demonstratable ability to partner with peers & seniors in other functional areas (e.g., marketing, analytics, risk, innovation) and across global regional teams to execute projects in ways that leverage the breadth and depth of Visa’s resources
- Demonstratable ability to consult and work closely with a client’s C-level executives to present Visa strategic vision and negotiate effectively on behalf of the company
- Ability to work independently within a complex and competitive environment, to drive rigorous, fact-based recommendations to stakeholders and to juggle multiple initiatives at once.
- Hiring Organization: Visa
- Primary Job Location: London, United Kingdom
- Work Schedule: Full time
- Employment Type/domain/functioning: Account Management
- Job Level: Management level position
To apply for this job please visit usa.visa.com.
don't forget to check out the important resources regarding jobs and employment related advertisement here: Visit here for Best Job Posting Sites for Employers to find a listing of 200+ Job Boards for Recruiters and Job Seekers all over the World!