Data Entry Operator Jobs in Dubai, UAE – Job Description
– This position is responsible to perform data entry work on appropriate software, entering, updating, researching, verifying and/or retrieving data into/from various systems, and ensuring the accuracy and confidentiality of information recorded. Performs related duties as assigned.
- – Ensure all the reports are send on daily basis without fail
- – Co-ordinate with IT department to download daily sale
- – Check and post daily sales if any pending with the support of the reports
- – Coordinate with the Store Managers for any query regarding past sales
- – Troubleshoot the errors and omissions with the help of IT personnel
- – Co-ordinate with Account’s department for the daily sales accounting Stock Replenishment:
Data Entry Operator: Job Requirements
– Coordinate with the warehouse department and ensure daily stock replenishment of the available stock and ensure goods are in good condition and easily accessible
– Ensure sales and stock transactions are updated in the system on-time with necessary signed documents from the authorized personnel
– Source the XML file from JAFZA DC and book Sale order
– Prepare the invoice, book the purchase and transfer to related company
– Collect the stock maintenance sheet from stores and rectify the same with supporting documents
– Prepare for stock take and ensure all the goods are barcoded correctly and ensure the stock report is received from the Inventory Control department Back-office support to customers:
– Support the customers with the queries and grievances – Coordinate with the various departments for all the back-office support required at the stores, goods transfer, price lists, sale lists, sales certificates etc.
– Resolve barcode problems, pricing and other problems faced by stores Import and Purchase Booking Coordination:
To apply for this job please visit ediu.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.