Website Cloud Linux Inc
Infra (Internal IT) Jobs in Globally Remote Locations, USA for Database Administrator Vacancy | Cloud Linux Inc Recruitment Hiring 2022
Cloud Linux Inc, is currently looking for a Database Administrator. For this role, you will have the following job responsibilities and skill sets:
Database Administrator: Brief Job Details
Experience: experience required
Job Location: Globally Remote Locations – United States of America
Education: Engineering/technical/IT degree in the relevant field
Job Function: Infra (Internal IT)
Skillset required: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis
Nationality: Any Nationality
Number of Total Vacancies: Not disclosed
Company Industry: Cloud, digital, technology
Job Description for Database Administrator Vacancy in Globally Remote Locations, United States of America
Location: Globally Remote Locations, USA
Company: Cloud Linux Inc
Job Title: Database Administrator
About Infra (Internal IT) Job
Our company is Cloud Linux Inc. – the maker of the #1 OS for web-hosting providers. We develop our products — CloudLinux OS, KernelCare, Imunify360, and Imunify Email — using the most innovative technologies. Our products are used by thousands of companies around the world, including Dell, GoDaddy, IBM, Zoom, and many others.
Currently our Infrastructure Team is looking for a Database Administrator (DBA) with knowledge and experience of how to configure and maintain highly available PostgreSQL and Clickhouse databases.
Work is fully remote, with flexible hours, where you can plan your day and work from anywhere.
Join us to make a difference!
Location Remote Work Anywhere, REMOTE
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Perform regular database maintenance, search for weak points (shortcomings) of the existing architecture, provide solutions or workarounds and help implement them
- Document databases of existing services and applications
- Maintain user access rights and security of databases
- Define key database monitoring metrics and define action plans to avoid/fix possible problems
- Write standard operating procedures for recurring tasks, maintenance and recovery works
- Advise users on the subject of database optimization and writing DB queries
Job Requirements, Required Skills & Educational Qualifications
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following requirements:
Required skills & Qualifications:
- 1+ years of ClickHouse DB administration experience
- 2+ years of PostgresSQL DB administration experience
- Experience in configuring a database in a high availability architecture
- Experience in database backup and recovery
- Experience in database optimization for different load profiles
- Experience writing technical documentation in English
- Upper-intermediate level of English knowledge
Will be a plus
- Experience in automating data loading from different sources.
- Experience with Ansible, Terraform.
What’s in it for you?
- A great opportunity for professional development within the young and fast-growing company.
- Interesting and challenging projects.
- Remote work with long-term employment on a full-time basis under contract.
- Flexible working hours.
- Paid one month vacation per year and sick leaves
- Medical insurance reimbursement.
- English educational programs
- Individual coach sessions.
- Ability to study and attend seminars and training according to the request.
- Co-working and gym/sports compensations
- The opportunity to receive a reward for the most innovative idea that the company can patent.
About: Cloud Linux Inc.
Our company is Cloud Linux Inc. – the maker of the #1 Linux based Operating System. We develop our products — CloudLinux OS, KernelCare, Imunify360, and Imunify Email — using the most innovative technologies. Our products are used by thousands of companies around the world, including Dell, GoDaddy, IBM, Zoom, and many others.
Visit here for more jobs for USA
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.