Fueling -Washing Jobs in Baltimore, Maryland, USA for Fuel Island Attendant Vacancy | Ryder Recruitment Hiring 2022
Ryder, is currently looking for eligible candidates for Fuel Island Attendant role for Baltimore, Maryland, United States. For this role, you will have the following job responsibilities and skill sets:
Fuel Island Attendant: Brief Job Details
Experience: experience required
Job Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Monthly salary: $20 per hour [ estimated salary for this position for Baltimore, Maryland]
Education: High school diploma or GED
Job Function: Fueling -Washing,
Skillset required: Fueling -Washing
Number of Total Vacancies: Not disclosed
Job Description for Fuel Island Attendant Vacancy in Baltimore, Maryland, US
We are currently hiring a Fuel Island Attendant in Baltimore, MD!
Days: Monday – Friday
Hours: 8AM – 5PM
401(k), Medical Insurance, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Vacation Time (PTO), Paid Holidays, Boot Voucher, PPE, Uniforms, Paid Training, Certification Programs, On-The-Job Training, Discounts on Travel, Wireless Services, Electronics and goods and services!
Paid time off for Covid Vaccinations!
Are you looking for an excellent place to work that offers great pay, benefits and incentives?
Do you want to work on new trucks using state of the art tools?
Do you want a rewarding career with one of the largest transportation companies in the country?
Do you want to work for a Fortune 500 Industry Leader?
If you answered “Yes” to these questions, you’ve got to check out Ryder!
Call or text “Baltimore” to Katie at 904-541-9286 for more info!
Job Responsibilities for Fuel Island Attendant Role:
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Fuel, wash and detail vehicles
- Perform multi-point inspection on inbound units as required by company policies and procedures; check tire pressure; check oil; report service issues to shop
- Record fuel activity and maintain proper fuel and DEF inventories and reconciliation
- Move heavy duty vehicles
- Perform minor maintenance tasks such as tire repairs, initially under close supervision
- Maintain fuel island area to Six Sigma standards and policies; perform some facility maintenance and minor maintenance tasks assigned by supervisor
- Perform other duties as assigned
Job Requirements, Required Skills & Educational Qualifications
To be considered for this role of Fuel Island Attendant, you need to meet the following requirements:
Required skills & Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Three (3) years or more of experience, having worked as a Service Employee I
- Proficiency in English written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills; must be able to understand customer’s verbal communication
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Understanding of computer hardware and software, especially word processing, spreadsheets, and email; must be able to read and understand codes and instructions on the computer; must have basic computer skills and ability to perform data entry
- High degree of thoroughness and dependability
Ryder System, Inc., is an American transportation and logistics company. It is especially known for its fleet of commercial rental trucks.
Ryder specializes in fleet management, supply chain management, and transportation management. It also offers full-service leasing, rental and maintenance, used vehicle sales, transportation management, professional drivers, e-commerce fulfillment, and last-mile delivery services. Ryder operates in North America, and the United Kingdom. It has its headquarters in Miami, Florida within Miami-Dade County.
Visit here for more jobs for USA
Employers Post Free Jobs in Baltimore, Maryland USA @Adsnity.com
Are you an employer or HR recruiter? Want to post a job like this?? Looking for a job portal to publish Free jobs for hiring candidates for your company in Baltimore, Maryland USA? If yes, then visit this link to Post Free Jobs for Baltimore, Maryland. Posting jobs online at Adsnity.com is %100 FREE for employers. You may submit a job advertisement without registering or login an account. Though, if you wish, you may register a free account and manage all your jobs at single place: job dashboard!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ryder.com.