CNC Operator Jobs in Cheltenham, Victoria, Australia in ASSA ABLOY Company
Production & Skilled Trades Vacancy for certificate or diploma in engineering qualified
Job Description for CNC Operator Vacancies in Cheltenham, Victoria (ASSA ABLOY )
We are searching for an experienced, results focussed CNC Operator for our manufacturing site at Cheltenham, Victoria.
Reporting to the Production Supervisor, you will have responsibility for programming, preparing and operating a range of CNC machines to produce high quality materials to meet production requirements.
- Proven experience as CNC operator in a manufacturing environment (ideally building industry products – wood and metal)
- Demonstrated skills in operating CNC machinery and tooling as well as precision measurement tools
- The ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and drawings
- Computer savvy with a strong understanding of computer programming and CAD/CAM
- Mechanical aptitude and good analytical skills
CNC Operator: Job Qualifications
- Relevant Trade; certificate or diploma in engineering
- Hiring Organization: ASSA ABLOY
- Primary Job Location: Cheltenham, Victoria, Australia
- Work Schedule: Full time
- Employment Type/domain/functioning: Production & Skilled Trades
- Job Level: Senior level position
To apply for this job please visit www.assaabloy.com.