Technical Client Support Analyst Jobs in London, United Kingdom in Visa Company
Information Technology Vacancy for Degree/Graduate qualified
Job Description for Technical Client Support Analyst Vacancies in London (Visa )
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
Visa Business Solutions provides issuers and their corporate clients a suite of products and capabilities to simplify the critical processes that businesses perform daily. These critical processes include managing expenses, compliance, vendors and reporting. They also provide analysis for corporates in order to make informed business and financial decisions about employee and company spend. Business Solutions also facilitate payments between buyers and suppliers, using online solutions or APIs. The Technical Solution Analyst provides operational and technical support to European banks and partners regarding Visa’s suite of commercial products. This role will be a subject matter expert on multiple products and platforms, and will represent the team and its clients in advocating for platform improvements and enhancements.
This is an individual contributor role responsible for solving complex problems and taking a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions. This role serves as a technical/functional specialist and works independently with guidance only in the most complex situations. Considered the functional expert for their client’s processing and operational business.
Provides high value customer service support on day-to-day items to Visa Clients and internal staff to ensure customer expectations are exceeded, advocate on behalf of the clients
Be a subject matter expert on at least three Visa Business Solutions products.
Lead complex cross functional customer service delivery initiatives across clients and Visa internal teams
Act as liaison for the client, provide problem management, proactive identification of processing efficiencies, service change support and system enhancement support.
Coordinate internal resources to accomplish Visa and client objectives
Stay current with industry and client trends and maintain a strong knowledge of Visa Commercial products and services.
Represent customer change requests, system or operational requirements, negotiate and manage expectations internally and externally.
Develop and manage strategic planning, operational initiatives, special projects and client-driven continuous improvement plans.
Ensure prompt and comprehensive resolution of client inquiries as well as create and maintain updated support documentation – meeting required deadlines
Technical Client Support Analyst: Job Qualifications
Must be a self-starter with proven abilities in organizational, conceptual, and logical problem solving
• Ability to manage assignments that are of diverse scope and complexity that require significant initiative and good judgment
• Ability to set priorities and manage customer expectations internally and externally, and work both as part of a team and independently
• Strong technical aptitude with the ability to absorb technical information and apply to business solutions.
• Proficiency providing technical and consultative support to external customers and identify business needs.
• Customer focus with proven ability to establish productive working relationships with staff and management at all levels.
• Demonstrate ability to work in a complex organization to determine business and customer needs, providing the best solution to meet those needs.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Hiring Organization: Visa
- Primary Job Location: London, United Kingdom
- Work Schedule: Full time
- Employment Type/domain/functioning: Information Technology
- Job Level: Senior level position
To apply for this job please visit usa.visa.com.