Commercial Analyst Jobs in Sydney, New South Wales NSW, Australia in Visa Company
Business Development Vacancy for Degree/Graduate qualified
Job Description for Commercial Analyst Vacancies in Sydney, New South Wales NSW (Visa )
Merchant Sales and Acquiring team drive growth in the acceptance of Visa payment products via relationships with prominent, selected key merchant clients and acquirers – specifically via business development and sales efforts aimed at ensuring transaction and payment volume growth and the development of Visa’s brand, reputation and business presence. The team is also responsible for understanding and communicating local market needs in order to effectively and efficiently define market specific strategies to support the Australia team to develop card acceptance capabilities and provide merchant solutions to meet the evolving payments ecosystem.
The Solutions & Enablement function is responsible for the local development and implementation of Merchant Sales and Acquiring programs, acceptance products and services, business performance and MIS support for the team.
What a Commercial Analyst, Solutions & Enablement does at Visa:
The individual will be assisting the Commercial Manager and the Account Executives within the MS&A team in signing new agreements as well as renewing existing partnerships. The role will be providing operational, analytical, and administrative support related to prospecting, proposal development, approval and contracting process necessary in signing partnership agreements with new and existing Merchants and Acquirers.
Commercial Analyst: Job Qualifications
• 3 or more years experience and demonstrated success in similar roles.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a strong bias for action.
• Ideally with experienced in merchant acquiring or payments Industry (not essential). Understanding of the four party payments ecosystem is a plus.
• Excellent verbal and written skills. Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate complex technical and business issues and solutions to a variety of stakeholders.
• Strong analytical and data-mining skills with a savvy business acumen.
• Excellent time management, organization, and planning skills.
• Confidence and ability to influence and negotiate across all levels within the organization.
- Hiring Organization: Visa
- Primary Job Location: Sydney, New South Wales NSW, Australia
- Work Schedule: Full time
- Employment Type/domain/functioning: Business Development Vacancy
- Job Level: Senior level position
To apply for this job please visit usa.visa.com.