Logistics Manager Jobs in Cheltenham, Victoria, Australia in ASSA ABLOY Company
Supply Chain Vacancy for Degree/Graduate/MBA qualified
Job Description for Logistics Manager Vacancies in Cheltenham, Victoria (ASSA ABLOY )
Reporting to the General Manager, the Logistics Manager is responsible for all aspects of the delivery process in the Spence Door business based in Cheltenham.
The role is responsible for delivering our manufactured products to the customer in a safe and efficient manner.
Further, you will:
- Direct and coordinate all activities of the delivery process from receiving, warehousing through to delivery of our finished goods.
- Ensure that our finiashed goods are being stored safely.
- Ensure that the correct goods are delivered to the customer on time.
- Ensure preventative maintenance tasks are completed.
- Manage our quality control standards.
Logistics Manager: Job Qualifications
- 7 years’ experience as a Logistics Supervisor or Manager
- Experience in leading, motivating and coaching a team.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Hiring Organization: ASSA ABLOY
- Primary Job Location: Cheltenham, Victoria, Australia
- Work Schedule: Full time
- Employment Type/domain/functioning: Supply Chain
- Job Level: Mid-Senior level position
To apply for this job please visit www.assaabloy.com.